Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:25 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:25 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:29 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Warnings: 0
its august 15-4 yrs exactly since my 'dond' audition!!....please anyone who hasnt read my thread and is unaware of why i am drawing attention to this-please read it...thanks....

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:37 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:) racehorse 'HEVELIUS'-no relation-lol-is running today at
yarmouth-4.40.only won once before yrs ago but could today
be its day....garry aka 'hevelius'.

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:53 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:? hevelius didnt win the 4.40-but ONE DAY!...

johnny thunders

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:28 pm    Author: johnny thunders    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

your halloween story would be perfect for this years halloween show
keep trying....u never know

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:42 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:crossfingers: thanx mate...this yrs halloween show will have been filmed months ago-
i will be very keen to see it thats for sure.fingers crossed i may hear on oct 31 itself-
that would make sense of my story,waiting...and if there has been no male quarter
millionaire by the time they have filmed up to then......well u never know....my story
could make glorious sense one day.now that october is here lets chant....happy happy
halloween halloween halloween happy happy halloween...silver shamrock...garry aka 'hevelius'.

hevelius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:52 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:snow2: merry xmas!....i have tried to re-apply to be a contestant only to be told i have already submitted my application.that was from the last time-then there was the actual audition i had on aug 15 '06-was contacted twice at halloween in '06 and '07...o u all know this by now....garry aka 'hevelius'.

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:42 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:blueponder i think my confusion about being selected as a contestant is justified
as i received a letter a few months ago from endemol.it says-'thank you for your
letter regarding your application for dond.each application is considered on an
individual basis.we do state on the application form and at audition that if you
are unsuccesful no further correspondence will be entered into.if you are
succesful a member of the contestant team will be in touch.i hope this answers
any queries and you continue to enjoy watching the show.kind regards-the deal
or no deal team'.i was excited when i received it as i read it as being there was
still a chance,they wouldnt have sent it if there was no chance at all.i had only
written to make sure they had my contact details as my phone number had changed
since the previous time they had contacted me.could anyone please say if this is an optimistic letter or a polite way of them saying 'no'.i look forward to any feedback,i know that i
am overly keen to get on,but would ask you to put yourself in my shoes-re twice being
contacted at halloween.things happen for a reason!-cheers-garry aka 'hevelius'.

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:17 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

;) happy new year to all fellow fans,applicants,contestants...i know i have been milking
my halloween story-and my ny resolution is to chill out-what will be will be...garry aka 'hevelius'.

h2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: 'HI'
Administrator & Global Moderator

Happy New Year! :D

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:05 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Happy New Year! :)

Sharrobe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 pm    Author: Sharrobe    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:laughing Happy New Year Mr Banker xx

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:05 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

i had made a ny resolution to not keep milking my halloween story,but on reading that this yrs shows have been filmed already-i have finally realised that its sadly unlikely i will get the call to be a contestant.as those of u familiar with my story will know i was twice contacted at halloween 2 yrs running,a medium foretold i would make a name for myself and wait a long time.however as my audition was on august 15 '06 its prob highly unlikely i will be chosen now.i hope the halloween shows were exciting and great entertainment,obviously i feel i would have a great 'angle' to 'personalise' my game if i had been chosen...but it looks like its not to be.obviously the longer it goes without a first male quarter millionaire makes me feel that my 'spooky' story really is something......noel often uses the word 'spooky' such as todays game with peter-and the lowest 3 taken out in order.yes spooky.....sigh...o well i have broken my ny resolution and feel quite deflated that i felt compelled to write this.but i have and its drawn attention to my story yet again-hey ho.......garry aka 'hevelius'. 8)

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:22 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:smt047 ok i have to say that after seeing Nicks game,and with the whole superstition thing....i'm saying what a lot of people are thinking.....its beyond spooky now that after well over 5 yrs there has been no male quarter mil winner.i vowed not to keep milking my story but i have such a strong feeling about this that i cant shake off...its with me every day...it doesnt feel right that i aint had my chance yet.i'm not being pushy its just that the halloween story is so compelling to anyone who believes in superstition...i would bet many of u would feel the same way if contacted twice at halloween,still not been on,still no quarter mil male winner.the medium i saw said i would really make a name for myself....of course that first bloke could have already been filmed.....but if not....garry aka 'hevelius'. :smt047

hevelius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:53 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:halo think back to Chris's game in halloween wk last yr-he went away with the 100k.recall the pidgeon
that mysteriously appeared during his game.now this has been playing on my mind-hence this post....
remember the pidgeon flying in quite a dramatic fashion across the set....this must have had an effect
on Chris's thought process....and was the next box he took out not the 250k?.....now i know this is an
old show/story...and i wish i had brought it up at the time-but some very spooky stuff seemed to be
going on.the player wins big,was maybe meant to win the biggest prize...was distracted by a pidgeon...
spooky that it arrived in halloween wk...takes out the top one...and still goes away with the second
highest.was he on his way to becoming the first male quarter millionaire?...was the pidgeon there to
distract his thought process and prevent him from being that first male qm?....anyone who believes in
superstition/halloween would find the whole pidgeon event to be very bizarre and spooky....now i know
that i have been endlessly plugging my story on here for 2 yrs now...after auditioning in august '06,
and twice contacted at halloween time in consecutive yrs.there is up until this date STILL no male qm,
now i'm not saying,and never have,that i would definetly be that first male qm...but the longer it goes
on without there being one-makes this spooky story more and more spooky as time goes on.of course
that first male qm could have been filmed,and if so i give my hearty congratulations...but if not surely
my chance will come.....garry aka 'hevelius'.....DON'T STOP BELIEVING....HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING!

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:40 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:crossfingers: 'HEVELIUS'-racehorse-no relation just won the 20.20
race at clonmel...after yrs of trying....lets hope that with it finally
winning i will get the call i have been waiting for....for so long.
fingers crossed...garry aka 'hevelius'.DON'T STOP BELIEVING-
HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING'.

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:34 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

: todays newbie is a 'gary'-with the one 'r' not two like mine.there hasnt been
one on the wings for a very long time.when the show first began there were quite
a few 'gary/garry's',but not recently.was thinking if/when they next had one it may
be me,but no...good luck to this 'gary'.garry aka 'hevelius''DON'T STOP BELIEVING-
HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING'. :smt047

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

;) ok....this whole no male qm thing now is a biggie...on the thread for Johns game today the question is asked-will there ever be a male jackpot winner?...and it really DOES MATTER!!...i'm not saying i would definetly be the one,if given the chance,and never have....but having been contacted twice at halloween,as u all know,and still not got on....the feeling it MIGHT be grows and grows.of course that first male qm could already have been filmed,and i congratulate him wholeheartedly if thats the case.the fortune teller said 'every dog has its day',i would really make a name for myself,etc.....i know i'm plugging my story to death but i cant help feeling strongly that i deserve my chance.the disappointment when i didnt get on the first time was crushing,then to be said i still had a chance,not to give up...then got an email asking me to re-apply at halloween the following yr...coincidence foretold by the medium,then to see in nearly 6 YRS there has been no male qm...o boy....i could use every cliche in the book but they all genuinely apply to my story-spooky,omens,signs,halloween-the most superstitious day of the yr....please forgive me for repeating myself-i hope whoever is the first male qm has a great story as its some title after all this time...garry aka 'hevelius'.DON'T STOP BELIEVING-HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING. 8)

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:16 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

why oh why-such as at the end of todays show-does Noel say casually 'why dont you give it a go sometime?'...as if to imply its easy to apply and get on the show.for someone such as myself who has had an audition,was twice contacted at halloween, and told there was a chance of getting on the show...and is still waiting after nearly 5 yrs...well what can i say....if, no WHEN ,i eventually get on the show i will feel i have earnt my place.garry aka 'hevelius'.DON'T STOP BELIEVING-HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING. 8)

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Noel said again at the end of todays show 'why dont u give it a go?'....yes i'd like to give it a go please,i'm ready for the phone call....thank you endemol.garry aka 'hevelius'.DON'T STOP BELIEVING-HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING. 8)

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:05 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:smt024 with the new season being brought forward 2 wks-and it coinciding with the
5th year to the date since my audition...well....surely now is as good a time as ever to
finally get the call.maybe the first male qm has already been filmed-and if so i give my
hearty congratulations.if not who knows...my spooky story of twice being contacted at
halloween will finally have some validity.when the contestants say 'i'm only here once'-
its 4 little words i would relish being able to say.the reason i keep endlessly plugging my
story is i dont feel right not having been on.most, if not all, would have given up after so
so long but the feeling its meant to be is SO strong.i'm not saying,and never have,i would
be the first male qm-but the longer it goes on without one makes me think that maybe,
maybe,maybe.....i realise i sound like a broken record,but hey my story IS spooky.....
garry aka 'hevelius'.DON'T STOP BELIEVING-HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING. :bonk: :bonk:

[ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]