Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

johnny thunders

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:19 pm    Author: johnny thunders    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Warnings: 0
happy new year hevelius

i think we should get a facebook type campaign to get hevelius on the show.
i think you are destined to be first male 250k winner, but maybe that why u cant get on as it keeps the show interesting the longer there isnt one...

HEVELIUS OR NO HEVELIUS ....YOUR CALL NOEL....OR ARE U SCARED !!!!!!!!!!!

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:47 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:crossfingers: thanx so much mate for the words of encouragement....fingers crossed
that all these yrs of waiting will finally come to fruition in 2012.i dont know about being
the first male QM,i have never said i would be-tho' the longer it goes on without one
makes me think that maybe maybe maybe....of course that guy could already have been
filmed,and if so-well done to him.i would be just happy/over the moon to get the call,and
have my chance in the crazy chair.i have been thru a phone audition,written application,
actual audition,and-broken record-was twice contacted at halloween.the fortune teller
said i would really make a name for myself....anyone who gets on the show definetly does
that.so thank u again johnny for the kind words-i dont think i will need a facebook campaign
but i like the idea-lol.....thanx also to Holly for the new yrs day msg...with folk rooting for me
its a good feeling...cheers...

holly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:00 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Hi Hevelius how's 2012 going? :D

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:44 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

8) watchin' the fabulous Wendys game now....she shares so much with my story-
the fortune teller,the belief,the passion that i feel and would bring to my game.i would
bet there are lots of folk on this forum watchin' Wendys game-who will be thinking of me,
and the similarities....the game is currently at 8 box-i hope and pray that Wendy is the 5th
QM...she deserves it-for her passion,belief in superstition,great sense of humour.surely the
producers must see the belief i have in my HALLOWEEN story...come on Wendy!!!

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:01 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

;) ok Wendy didnt have the 250k in her box....but i FELT her passion,her belief in superstition.
the medium said i would have to wait a long time-and i certainly have,always believing i would get the call to be a contestant.its a story linking halloween and superstition...spooky stuff for anyone who believes.things happen for a reason-ie-twice contacted at halloween!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
i just still cant grasp the fact i havent had my chance yet!!!...i dont think i will feel
complete until i do.the feeling its meant to be is SOOOOO STRONG...i'm not saying,
and never have,i would be a QM....i just feel i deserve my chance...this spooky
halloween tale is woven into the fabric of the game...

Last edited by hevelius on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

holly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

I FELT IT TOO!

johnny thunders

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:50 pm    Author: johnny thunders    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

very spooky todays game, with the number 13...unluckiest game ever....soon be helloween, any sign of you getting on Hevelius?

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:00 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:ponder: thanks for the msg,i have not had the call yet-maybe i will end up being the
contestant who has waited the longest to ever get on the show?!.Marks game was very
spooky,to anyone who believes in superstition.my belief is ever strong,and of course,luck
can go either way.however Marks game was deeply unnerving to watch to anyone with
strong beliefs,Noels face at times was one of genuine shock-and disbelief!i hope Mark was
ok after his game,and now.my belief in Halloween is well documented here.....i still BELIEVE....

holly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

It was quite spooky, never stop believeing Garry, your time will come!

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:19 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:) thanx Holly....my BELIEF is so strong,and i still have this out of sync feeling
that wont seem to leave me until i have had my chance in the crazy chair.its having
cool msgs such as yours that gives me some hope...fingers crossed. :crossfingers:

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

spooky today that Gary took out the 250k in the first round,as the 2 previous
recent Garys-last one was Gaz-both did too.Gaz actually took it out very first box!
just saying...being superstitious...and a Garry...

Bevv

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 pm    Author: Bevv    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Hi, first time poster, long time fan. Saw three shows recorded in May this year, which will be aired in October. Took my mom to the recordings, she wasn't a fan beforehand, now she's totally hooked. Watch the show every evening on Catch Up TV.

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:halo its 6 yrs to the date since my audition.....thats a long time to be waiting-
tho' i think there have been a couple of contestants who have waited 6+.in the
song 'you and i' Lady Gaga sings 'theres something about the chase'-then says
'6 whole yrs'.if/WHEN i finally get the call-it will,of course,be SO worth it.with show
2000 nearly here-it is still amazing there has been no male QM as of yet.of course
that guy could already have been filmed,and if so i congratulate him whole heartedly.
however if not...maybe...maybe..6 whole yrs says Gaga...6 whole yrs and still BELIEVING
says 'Hevelius'.

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:crossfingers: well this yrs lucky contestant to play on Halloween-the most superstitious
day of the yr had the 250k in her box....fingers crossed that my bid to be a contestant
will finally come to fruition...as is well documented here i believe in fate,and Halloween.wasn't
planning to draw attention to my story,yet again,but the word SPOOKY is often used lightly.
there must be many on here,producers of the show,etc....thinking about my application.
as i JUST CAN'T SHAKE OFF THE FEELING...... 8)

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:10 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:smt113 o yes...Happy 7th birthday to all at 'Deal Or No Deal'.....
and,of course,Happy Halloween to all fellow 'Donders'!...Still the
great show its always been.Emma played well today,shame she
wasnt number 6-very spooky it could have happened on Halloween.
Happy Happy Halloween..Halloween..Halloween..
Happy Happy Halloween-Silver Shamrock! ;)

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

''Nurse... NURSE !! Come here QUICK ! One of the patients has overdosed !''

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:03 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:laughing that made me laugh psychokiller...i sometimes question my own sanity for endlessly plugging my
'Halloween Story',but its so deep rooted in my psyche now,that i feel compelled to share it with u all-lol...
hopefully WHEN i finally make into the crazy chair-i can laugh about it with Noel....i bet most on here would
find it hard to shake off-imagine being contacted TWICE at Halloween time in consecutive yrs,a clairvoyant
foretold the coincidence,and said i would really make a name for myself-and have to wait a long time...well
i certainly have waited a VERY long time,and still believe,but rest assured fellow 'Donders'-i do get on with
my everyday life,and can laugh at myself,and the 'monster' i seem to have created with this thread.i LOVE
the show,and would just like my chance-hey i kind of deserve it for sheer persistence-if nothing else!! :box: ;)

[ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]