Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:03 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:03 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:21 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Warnings: 0
:ponder: a new series...lets hope its a great one.yes-it starts on the same date as my
audition-all those yrs ago-yet ANOTHER coincidence,along with 'broken record time'-lol-
being contacted twice at halloween,a coincidence foretold by a medium.bringing the start
foreward has just added another coincidence to my spooky story.i see there is yet another
'gary' as todays newbie-not the two r's like mine....good luck to him.hopefully i will be the
next garry....'broken record'-plays again....garry aka 'hevelius'.DON'T STOP BELIEVING-
HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING. 8)

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:22 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: 'HI'
Forum Games Moderator

You know you can put

Quote:
garry aka 'hevelius'.DON'T STOP BELIEVING-HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING. 8)

into your sig so you never have to type it again. Just saying cos you add that at the end of every single one of your posts. :)

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:smt023 cheers for the tip Skyline.signature and catch phrase stored.

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:roll: now i'm not one to draw attention to myself-A COLLECTIVE LOL-
but after Gurpal's very brave attempt to be the first male qm today-i
have to say unless that guy has been filmed already it builds my spooky
story of-'broken record time'-twice being contacted at halloween.Gurpal
was so brave...the first male qm title is so elusive...i would have happily
congratulated him,and will whoever is that guy.believing in superstition
as i do so strongly means i cant shake off the feeling that if i was lucky
enough to finally get my chance...maybe,maybe,maybe...

johnny thunders

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 pm    Author: johnny thunders    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

hi hevelius.....surely its only a matter of time before you are on deal...your story just grows stronger the longer there isnt a male 250k winner...like you say dont stop believing

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:22 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:) thanx for the words of encouragement.....yes the first male qm may have already been filmed,
and if so i give my hearty congratulations.but if not surely,surely,surely.......and yes i have belief
in myself,and my story that seems to grow with the passage of time.i have this strange out of sync
feeling that wont go away-its as if it wont go away until i have had my chance in the crazy chair.
as i would definetly 'no deal' whilst the 250k was still on the board,there is a very good chance i
could end up doing a Corinne/Gurpal...and going away with a small blue.but it just doesnt feel right
not having had that chance.please try and put yourselves in my shoes-'broken record time'-twice
contacted at halloween,a coincidence foretold by a medium.she also said i would really make a name
for myself,and have to wait a very long time.she told me she was born on halloween-and from what
i have read-fortune tellers born on oct 31 really do have a special gift of foresight.thanks for reading.

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:42 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:smt090 i just had a knock on my front door,at the start of 'dond'-I'M NOT MAKING
THIS UP....a bloke who looked a LOT like Noel was standing there,with a clipboard.
For a split second-until he said 'i'm from blah blah survey'...i actually thought it WAS
him!!!....and the thought that maybe i had been chosen as a contestant for the live
shows crossed my mind.but NO it was ANOTHER cruel twist of fate...how many will i
keep getting!?!...i know it sounds crazy but I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP!!!...i realise
everyone has lookalikes,but this really was weird...and 'DOND' was on...such irony!!
o well back to reality,for a micro second...i was in the clouds...sigh...i live alone,and
could really do with a hug...or a cyber hug....

holly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Awww, poor you I will give you a cyber hug :D
don't give up hope though, you are still in with a chance ;)

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:roll: thanx Holly for the cyber hug.yes after getting over the shock of a Noel lookalike
knocking at my door-i have to believe its surely added to a catalogue of signs.cyber hug
back to u Holly.and as i always say...DON'T STOP BELIEVING...

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:smt115 after reading the Bankers tweet that Noel would be by the seaside today i
naively thought i might get the visit to be one of the chosen 12-he was in yorkshire
yesterday so a trip to cleethorpes on the east coast of lincolnshire,where i live,didnt
seem beyond the realms of possibility.the tweet said 'by the seaside',as opposed to
a seaside town,and i live a minutes stroll from the seafront-so again in my probably
deluded thinking,thought that FINALLY i would get on the show.i stayed in all day,
like the saddo i am,did lots of cleaning-just in case Noel really did knock on my door.
the live shows would be a perfect opportunity for someone like myself,i would have
thought,i DO have a great story,i HAVE AUDITIONED,and been previously contacted
twice at-'broken record time'-HALLOWEEN.having too good a story,and trying too
hard to get noticed appears to have gone against me in the selection process. i would
still hazard a guess-unless the first male qm has been filmed already,that my application
to be a contestant crosses the minds of those who choose from time to time...i'm still
a huge fan of the show,and am greatly looking forward to the live shows.good luck to
the lucky chosen 12....the chance of a lifetime-enjoy!

hevelius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:15 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

;) of course the odds of Noel knocking on my door are prob extremely high...but IF
he plans to today,and i'm not in...please contact me by phone/email-and i will be able
to dash home quickly.this msg is in case he plans to,and on the premise that he or the
'dond' team may read this today,which isnt beyond the realms of possibility.basically-
u all know how elated i would be if i got the knock on the door...and i wouldnt want
to miss out on the opportunity just because i wasnt home at the time.hey i know its
a long shot...but u never know...i gotta keep believing that my story may make glorious
sense one day.thanks for reading,and so looking forward to the live shows.

holly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:10 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

just don't stop believing hevelius :D

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:28 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:smt035 thanx Holly for the kind words.soooo excited about the live shows-starting today.good luck
to all the 12 very lucky contestants-the chance of a lifetime-enjoy yourselves,i wish u all to have a
great game.good luck also to the 'dond' team for such a bold venture as live shows.and good luck to
Noel himself-who will doubtless host with great skill,and with the live experience he has from other
shows will have the cool,calm manner, to help the player to relax.as Noel says at the start of every
game.....GOOD LUCK!

holly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:55 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

No problem :D
I too wish those lucky people good luck in their game.
only four and a half years untill I can apply to go on!!!!!!! :D

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:) hope u make it onto the show in a few yrs time Holly!....Congratulations to
Louise,Noel,and the 'dond' team for a great opening live show...no hitches!

holly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:57 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

I know it was amazing!! Bring on tomorrow!!!

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

;) Happy Halloween..... :smt113 Happy 6th birthday to Deal Or No Deal!

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:00 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

;) Noel said at the end of todays show...'deal is open to everyone,all u have to do is
believe in yourself'.i BELIEVE in myself...i BELIEVE in my story...i BELIEVE in fate....

holly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:01 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Hiya hevelius just thought I'd wish you a happy new year maybe this is the year you will get a call!!!!! :smt035

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:) thanx so much for the kind words Holly...and Happy new year to u too!...
yes i will keep on believing and holding onto the feeling that i may-no-WILL-
get the call to be a contestant....

[ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]