Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:09 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:09 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:36 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Warnings: 0
;) are any pilgrims going to the dream factory this coming wk to see the 'halloween'shows being filmed?.if ur please could someone generate mystical vibes to the powers that be-re my application-and 'halloween' story?.cheers-and enjoy the shows...

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:41 am    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

hevelius wrote:
;) are any pilgrims going to the dream factory this coming wk to see the 'halloween'shows being filmed?.if ur please could someone generate mystical vibes to the powers that be-re my application-and 'halloween' story?.cheers-and enjoy the shows...

Sorry only saw this now and I was in the Dream Factory yesterday, I am a big believer in that if it is to be it will be, so hang on in there :D

When talking to contestants I have met recently many have waited 2 years for that phone call :D

hevelius

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:53 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:) hope u enjoyed the shows collydolly.yes-what will be will be.i still believe in the power of positive thought.garry.

collydolly

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:25 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

hevelius wrote:
:) hope u enjoyed the shows collydolly.yes-what will be will be.i still believe in the power of positive thought.garry.

Yes I enjoyed the shows, it is always a great day out :D

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

collydolly wrote:
hevelius wrote:

i agree :-D

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:18 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

sherriebettyboopfan wrote:
collydolly wrote:
hevelius wrote:

i agree :-D

I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms, I need to visit the Dream Factory again and I have to wait until October now :cry: :cry: :roll:

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

When do they stop fliming before the break they have? I want to go again too. :smt105

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

When do they stop fliming before the break they have? I want to go again too. :smt105

I think next week is the last week :cry: :cry:

granitecitybino

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm    Author: granitecitybino    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Think it is next week.....and that will be it until October.

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:43 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Oh no! Better phone them up then! :shock: Thanks Jim & collydolly
:smt023

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:16 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:) was wondering how 'spooktacular' the set was for the recently filmed 'halloween' shows?.realise u cant give
much away-tho' i guess it was pretty impressive from what collydolly was saying.with next year being the 5th
anniversary on 0ct 31 i reckon it could be even more magical....that will be a special show thats for sure...

hevelius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:00 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:( :( realise it has been mentioned on the general discussion pages but i
would just like to leave my own tribute to MICHAEL JACKSON-THE LEGEND.
it is so sad that he has died so young and all his fans world wide today will
be in mourning and playing his music.GOD BLESS HIM.LOVE TO ALL FANS.GARRY.X.

hevelius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:53 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:roll: just seen in the racing pages that there is a horse with a really cool name
running today at ascot....the name is...HEVELIUS!!....o my word...i didn't know
there was such a horse....must be worth a small wager...current odds around 7/1.
come on....HEVELIUS!!....good luck to anyone who chooses to back it.garry.

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:| 'hevelius' didn't win yesterday,gang,but every horse/dog has its day and
i feel confident it will be a winner one day,hopefully in the near future.now those
who have read my thread in detail will know that i am just a little bit superstitious-
lol-but for anyone who really believes that fate can give u clues then here goes...
i just settled in my chair last friday,at the start of callum's game,and i noticed
something on the coax lead of the tv.i thought it was a fly or some dust but as i
got up i saw it was a ladybird.it had landed on the tv lead just as the game was
due to start-the last game of the series of the very programme i am so keen to
get on.ladybirds are known to be lucky-and i have never had one land on my tv
before....but at the start of 'dond'!!...it stayed on for a long time until i let it crawl
on my hand and then i opened the front door,made a wish,and let it fly away....
i wonder what my wish could have been-lol-so there u go....o and well done callum-
he played a blinder-and for such a young lad that win is amazing-so good on him...
cheers for now everyone.....so looking forward to the new series....garry.

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:30 pm    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

:ponder: todays lovely contestant is from cleethorpes-the town where i live.i hope she has a big win tho' at the time of writing she has just taken out the top 2.come on mary!.i hope that my 'halloween'story may still get me on the show.who knows....i can keep dreaming tho' time is running out...??..

hevelius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:35 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

;box9; ok i know i know i am plugging to death my 'halloween' story of being contacted twice by
endemol in consecutive years-but after Cheryls game yesterday-and well done to her-i just have
to say-unless a male quarter millionaire has been created and it has yet to be shown....maybe
there is a reason for this.now i'm not saying and never have that i would definetly be the first
male quarter mil winner...but the longer it goes on without there being one-surely if out of
curiousity if nothing else-the powers that be could please give me my chance.the reason i
go on about it so much is that the medium i visited said i would have to wait a long time-
but would really make a name for myself.she correctly foretold that oct 31 would be extra
significant-and she even told me she was born on this date herself-the most superstitious
day of the year!.the first ever 'dond' show was broadcast on this date.....please anyone
who hasnt read my original msg-please do...i have such a strong feeling about this....well
done again Cheryl-and her friends dream!......garry aka 'hevelius'.....

LINDY LOU

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 pm    Author: LINDY LOU    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Seeing how long other people have waited gives us new hope Garry xx

hevelius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:51 am    Author: hevelius    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

;box9; thanx for your msg of encoragement Lindy Lou....yes some contestants have waited
a long time...i have waited nearly 4 yrs since my original audition-which must be the longest
anyone has waited-lol....i thought Del was gonna be the first male quarter mil winner yesterday-
but there is STILL no guy who has that title-after nearly 5 years!!....whether u believe in fate/
destiny/it is meant to be...all those things....and the fact i was contacted twice at halloween
in consecutive yrs....the date the show started...the most superstitious date of the yr....
medium born on that date foretold the coincidence...add in i was told there was still a chance
of getting on the show both times contacted-this isnt just me bigging up my story and saying-why
not me-but surely i deserve my chance....the longer it goes without that first male winner....o
i could go on til the cows come home-and probably am-lol....well done to Del-but i would have
definetly gone for it.the chance to be the first one is such an amazing thing...i hope u get the
chance too Lindy Lou...we are ardent fans who have had an audition/been contacted twice....
and yet still love the show and watch it every day.of course that first male winner could have
already been filmed-but if not..........garry aka 'hevelius'.......

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:50 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Welcome to the forums! :D

unclekevo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:05 pm    Author: unclekevo    Post subject: Re: 'HI'

Cookie, that's even more out of time

[ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]