Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:31 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:31 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

TheAmazingAlex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:03 pm    Author: TheAmazingAlex    Post subject: New Member - TheAmazingAlex

Warnings: 0
Hi Everyone!

I'm a former DOND addict that has recently become addicted again

I was hooked in the early days from about january 2006 up to Laura's game, However I recently started watching again as of Mavis's game so i was just in time to see the second quater millionaire and now by joining this forum i'm confirming that i'm hooked again.

p.s. i would appreciate it if peoplecould give me a brief highlights of the games i missed as i've got over 2 years of games to cach up on

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex
Administrator & Global Moderator

The only show you need to catch up with is the one shown on 23rd March 2009. :laughing

Welcome to the forums...

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:17 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex
Forum Games Moderator

Hello :smt039

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:15 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex

Hello! Highlights??

Betty's 100k win
Most of Christmas and Halloween 08

Thay are the games that spring to mind. Not the greatest list ever but were good. Most of 08 wasn't great...

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:28 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex
Forum Games Moderator

Richard's (22 May 08) £22,500 sparked a lot of interest everywhere.

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:53 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex

Hi Alex

Welcome to the forum. I believe some very diligent member posts the last 10 minutes of each game on YouTube. Image

Pierre

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex

h2005 wrote:
The only show you need to catch up with is the one shown on 23rd March 2009. :laughing

Welcome to the forums...

:unsure :roll: lol thats one definatley to watch ;)
welcome to the madhouse anyway alex

Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:57 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex
Global Moderator

Welcome to the site Alex!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:41 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex

Welcome to the forums!

Indeed, this season has so far been by far the best, it's certainly revived the interests of a fair few on here (Billy and alexandercbrown for starters!)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:38 am    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex

They started doing week-long specials in Season 3 and they are great. As well as the big wins type of games, maybe catch up on the 1p winners if would like to and funny ones as well - For example Walter's game first shown on tv on the 6th Feb 2009. That was one of the funniest games ever. If not then you could also look on youtube if they are there.

Welecome to the forums

jivealex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:40 am    Author: jivealex    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex

i am cooler

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=15116

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:19 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex

jivealex wrote:
i am cooler

Pierre

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

sherriebettyboopfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 pm    Author: sherriebettyboopfan    Post subject: Re: New Member - TheAmazingAlex

Welcome to the site TheAmazingAlex.
:wave:

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]