Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:31 am Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:31 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

geordiegirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:49 pm    Author: geordiegirl    Post subject: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

Warnings: 0
Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here, just want to say HIYAH! coz Im a newie on here.
Ive eventually decided to join the forum after reading your posts for the last few months. Look forward to chatting to yous all :O)
:o :smt041

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:53 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, geordiegirl! ;)

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:18 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

Welcome to the forums :wave:

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:07 pm    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

Wa Hey

Pierre

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:19 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

Welcome to the forums! :smt039

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

garylq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:31 am    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

Altogether now................

"Hey there, Geordie girl
There's another Geordie deep inside
Bring out all the love you hide and, oh, what a change there'd be
The world would see a new Geordie Girl"

Welcome to the forum.

geordiegirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:28 am    Author: geordiegirl    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

Wheyheyhey thanks everyone what a lovely welcome!!!
Garylq nice song there hahaha you should perhaps try for x factor LOL and is that really you in the plastic rain hat? I dunno how to put a pic on here but Im learning.so bare with me folks!
xx

PerilousPierre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:47 am    Author: PerilousPierre    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

geordiegirl wrote:
Wheyheyhey thanks everyone what a lovely welcome!!!
Garylq nice song there hahaha you should perhaps try for x factor LOL and is that really you in the plastic rain hat? I dunno how to put a pic on here but Im learning.so bare with me folks!
xx

Follow your instincts - and if that fails - read the instructions!

Pierre

What is the statistical probability of any specific game following statistical probability?

garylq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:25 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

Yep, thats me in the front-row at Adam's game, after the studio had flooded.

H'mmm, maybe I should go on X-Facor and sing like Judith Durham, might get me in the group of worst auditionees who get to murder a song on the night of the final :D .

PS - "bare" with you, certainly, I will be the first to volunteer for that!

geordiegirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 pm    Author: geordiegirl    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

I remember that game! I seen it on TV!
have you just been to the Dreamfactory once? or are you a regular? I noticed a few on here seem to go often! Its a long way for geordies to travel, mind you some have I may add :O)

garylq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:45 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

I have seen to The Dream Factory three times, each time I saw two shows recorded, so six shows altogether. The first game I saw there was a £100K win (Maria). Many forum members go along more often than me.

It's a shame you're so far away because its great fun visiting the studio, search through old threads if you want to read about people's experiences there.

Some Pilgrims come very long distances, I met some who had flown over from Northern Ireland and one US based forum member managed to visit The Dream Factory during a holiday in Europe.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:24 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here
Forum Games Moderator

Hellu. ;)

geordiegirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:10 pm    Author: geordiegirl    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

Hi Skyline , Big davey, Perilous pierre, mike, and H2005:O) lovely to be part of such a friendly forum!

cool-luke-18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:54 pm    Author: cool-luke-18    Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone! Geordiegirl here

Hi there Geordiegirl hope that you will enjoy it here.
I was new here about a month ago.
I have been to the studio quite a lot but I have stopped going for a while now but probably will go more in the future. When you are in the studio there is more banter that gets cut out when it's shown on tv.

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]