Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:25 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 10:25 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 15 posts ] 

Charlotte_Rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:27 pm    Author: Charlotte_Rose    Post subject: A potential newby

Warnings: 0
Hi everyone, I've almost completed my application form (94% to be precise) can't wait to get it sent and hopefully hear back from endemol soon, fingers crossed!! x

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:29 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

Woop woop! Hope you at least get a callback! :)

Welcome anyways!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Charlotte_Rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:35 pm    Author: Charlotte_Rose    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

Cheers!! me too, have you been on the show? I've become quite obsessed with it over the last 6 months or so. I started my application ages ago and have only just got round to finishing it off. I'm so glad they extended the closing date or I'd have been gutted!!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:38 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

I've only been in the audience so far, and every time I go, I get so jealous of the people on the East and West Wing...I really must get on soon! :twisted:

Same here; I've been stumped halfway for ages now, but now making an extra effort to get it done!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Charlotte_Rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:43 pm    Author: Charlotte_Rose    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

Go for it!!! I'd completed about 70%, then on the original closing date (30th Jan) I sat down and blasted as much off as I could, there was smoke comin off my keyboard!!! Thankfully I have an extra 4 weeks now, but its suprisin what a bit of pressure can do for you!!

h2005

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: A potential newby
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums Charlotte_Rose! Best of luck...

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:49 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your application!

Charlotte_Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:04 am    Author: Charlotte_Rose    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

Thanks guys, I'll keep you all posted. O who am I kidding, I'll be shouting it from the rooftops if I get a call :-D

Tom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

Welcome! And good luck with your application. I've sent one myself.

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:53 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

Mine went in back end of last year..... here's hoping!!!

Nice to meet you on here, and.......

Good luck!!!

DanJudge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 pm    Author: DanJudge    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

As my mate Russ would say..... WELCOME!

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:01 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: A potential newby
Forum Games Moderator

Let's be positive, YOU WILL GET A CALLBACK!
And :welcome:

clareclw1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:12 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

all the very best!

here's hoping you are successful - I want everybody to have the fabulous experience my friends and I had!
Let us know how you get on!
:smt023

Charlotte_Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:47 pm    Author: Charlotte_Rose    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

I feel like I'm a contestant already with all this support, its ace!!

I sent my application off last night, and yes Skyline I WILL GET A CALLBACK!! I like your style!! :smt023

collydolly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:40 pm    Author: collydolly    Post subject: Re: A potential newby

Good luck and welcome Charlotte-Rose :D

[ 15 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]