Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:01 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:01 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CharlieDOND

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:05 pm    Author: CharlieDOND    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

Warnings: 0
Whats that Big-Davey?

AndyStav

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:37 am    Author: AndyStav    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

Welcome Charlie!!! :)

Charlie, Hmmmmmmmmmm I am confused!! :!: LOL

CharlieDOND

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:12 pm    Author: CharlieDOND    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

Sorry to have caused any confusion folks - I'm not actually appearing on the UK version of DOND, Im appearing on the Ugandan version.

I was in Bristol whilst on business and was staying in the same hotel as the donders which is how i got to know Clare and Daniel lovely people lol.

I moved to Uganda 5 years ago as its illegal to keep badgers as pets in the UK and I couldn't bare to be separated from my badgers

Ive just realised it may not be obvious that Im actually not going to be on the Uk version, so just wanted to clear that up :D

Can anyone watch the Ugandan version from the Uk it'd be great if you could see me on there :D

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:21 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

Hi Charlie!

Great to see you online, hows u and the badgers? Hope the weather's better there in Uganda than it is here, the snow's still bad and causing chaos! I wondered whether it would have affected filming at the studios, but i know they wouldnt have that problem there in Uganda! Send some sun to us!!

I was reminiscing about when we met in the hotel; remember that night when you Daniel and me were in the bar and you nearly fell up the stairs?! haha...that was classic!
:smt046

CharlieDOND

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 pm    Author: CharlieDOND    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

I filmed the shows in Uganda a few weeks ago and appear on screen in a couple of weeks so my filming wouldn't have been affected by bad weather anyway lol

The weather is fine here and the badgers are keeping well

Yes that was a fantastic night wasn't it Clare, I had a meeting at 6am and I was hungover for it but luckily noone noticed ha ha

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:35 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

Bet you cant wait to appear on screen!! I cant wait to see you on there!

yes it was a great night, but i was a little worse for wear myself the next day, and so was dan! but we had to cover it up as we were being filmed for tele!! didnt want hungover faces!! hahaha :-D

CharlieDOND

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:36 pm    Author: CharlieDOND    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

Tell me about it ha ha

CharlieDOND

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:06 am    Author: CharlieDOND    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

Hello how is everyone?

It's just gone 5 past 4 in the morning here in Uganda! Ive just got back from a business dinner and party and am feeling rather tipsy after having some "cheeky vimto" well rhats what call ity anyway hahahaha

clareclw1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:12 am    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

hi charlie!!! great to see you in here! i no your a busy guy but i was hoping you'd come say hello!

your business dinner sounds very swarve...very posh indeed! you should lay off those cheeky vimtos too much...you know what happened last time...!!!! :twisted: :laughing

CharlieDOND

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 am    Author: CharlieDOND    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

oh dont remind me please Clare, it was very embarassing, hope no pics were taken, ha ha ha ha ha lol

clareclw1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:25 am    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello from Charlie!

i think u managed to escape!!!! hehehe :laughing u got up too quick!

hope life's treating u kindly charlie xxx

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]