Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:58 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:58 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

AndyStav

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:05 am    Author: AndyStav    Post subject: Hello!!! Andreas from the East Wing!!!

Warnings: 0
Hello All!!!

I'm Andreas from the East Wing! I usually go by the name Andy, but as there's another Andy on the east wing (A TOP Man!!) I am known by my given name Andreas! :)

Just wanted to say Hi!! This site is WIKID!! All the fans here are fantastic and as a current contestant, and I know I speak for all of us, the support is Brilliant!!

I had the TIME OF MY LIFE on DOND. I know everyone says that, but it's soo true!!

Actually going onto DOND was a great challenge for me (You will find out why on the show) nut I met some AMAZING People there which I know I will remain friends for Life!! They are all stars!! They all looked out for me, and I really appreciated that! So Thanks guys!! I Love you ALL!!!

I hope you enjoy the shows, They were BRILLIANT!!!

Love

Andreas :D

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:07 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hello!!! Andreas from the East Wing!!!

Welcome to the forums Andreas/Andy :wave:

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:08 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hello!!! Andreas from the East Wing!!!

welcome to the madhouse andy. glad you had a great time on the show. :-D

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:08 am    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hello!!! Andreas from the East Wing!!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome Andy!! I can tell you're enjoying your time on there and I know you had a lot of fun in Bristol. ;)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:10 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hello!!! Andreas from the East Wing!!!

h2005 wrote:
Welcome Andy!! I can tell you're enjoying your time on there and I know you had a lot of fun in Bristol. ;)

:suspect: :suspect:

Tom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:14 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Hello!!! Andreas from the East Wing!!!

Welcome!!

foxxy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:42 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hello!!! Andreas from the East Wing!!!

Pleased to meet you Andreas..........

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:02 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hello!!! Andreas from the East Wing!!!
Forum Games Moderator

GOOD LUCK :D

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]