Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:55 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:55 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 16 posts ] 

melliemel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:53 am    Author: melliemel    Post subject: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Warnings: 0
Heeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo,

well Clare told me about this site so i had to join and say hi....i can't beleive i have my own fan club how cool is that!! :D :smt023

Glad your all enjoying the shows.....there's so much good TV to come....

Melissa xxx

Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:14 am    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Hope you had a good game :-D

clareclw1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:15 am    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

hi mel!!!

great to cu on here!!!! let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt023

greeny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:17 am    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Welcome Melissa! Great to see another contestant join up, look forward to seeing more of you on the show.

foxxy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:08 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Hiya,

Enjoying the shows so much!

When its your turn, have a really fab game!

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:23 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Hiya Mel! :D

Great to see you on here, am looking forward to your game!

Mand x

Jimmy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:50 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!
Global Moderator

Welcome Melissa! Great to have you here.

alex xxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:09 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Welcome! Hope you had a fab game! Word of advice keep away from Davey..... xxx

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:10 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Jimmy can you modify that post? The last thing I need is new members getting a bad impression of me... :cry:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

rico7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:06 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Hi Melissa welcome to the forum.

alex xxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:45 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Jimmy pleeeeease don't lol I only say keep away from him because he will cast a spell on you! haha I am convinced he is magic! For instance once upon a butterfly he made a pineapple grow from his head! Davey you know I love you really! Sorry I appear to be going off topic how strange as we have so many current contestant members I may start watching again so go Melissa! x

melliemel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:52 pm    Author: melliemel    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

alex xxx wrote:
Jimmy pleeeeease don't lol I only say keep away from him because he will cast a spell on you! haha I am convinced he is magic! For instance once upon a butterfly he made a pineapple grow from his head! Davey you know I love you really! Sorry I appear to be going off topic how strange as we have so many current contestant members I may start watching again so go Melissa! x

Alex, you don't watch!?!?!? :shock: :o

You must watch us all, these next few weeks are great viewing!! :smt023

h2005

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:08 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hello Melissa. Who are you? :lol: :P

People who don't watch DOND must have something wrong with them. :twisted:

melliemel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:11 pm    Author: melliemel    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

h2005 wrote:
Hello Melissa. Who are you? :lol: :P

People who don't watch DOND must have something wrong with them. :twisted:

hahaha! David! I will reply to your message i promise! I never remember you asking me "who i was"?! How dare you!! :smt019

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:41 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!
Forum Games Moderator

:welcome: to the forums :wave:

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:45 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hi it's Melissa current dealer!!!! sooo exicting!!!

Hi Melissa and welcome to the forums. Hope you have a good game and managed to beat the Banker :-D

[ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]