Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 20 posts ] 

clareclw1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:36 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Hello!!!

Warnings: 0
Hello everyone!

Thought I would introduce myself to you all. I am still a bit unsure about what i am doing on here so please forgive me!

I am Clare-Louise, one of the Dealers on the West Wing at the moment, I am standing in between the beautiful Alfie and the mad but fabulous Walter!!

Hope you are enjoying the shows xxxx :-D

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:41 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Hello there Clare. :wave:

Must be fun standing next to Walter. ;)

clareclw1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:43 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

very much fun indeed!!!! many laughs were had!! keep a watch for alfie and me laughing at very inappropriate times! please dont think bad of us if it seems we are laughing or smiling at a 'serious' point, its normally because walter has said something hilarious!!!

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:57 pm    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

Hi Clare, this is Ty's step-mum (hence the user name!)

I feel sorry for you two having to cope with Walter's ... err ... sense of humour. A lot of what he comes out with doesn't make the final cut does it! :lol:

clareclw1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:24 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

hi!!!

nice talking to u! yes, some things he said would probably not be suitable for the watershed i imagine!! hahaha!!! although he did give us a lot of laughs in the studio, some of the things he came out with, u never would be able to predict!!!

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

I heard about the conversation about Ty's pink boots .... and what they were made of :smt103 :smt046

That one didn't make it past the censor!!! 8)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:49 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

welcome to the mad house. hope you spamked the banker.

greeny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:10 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

Welcome to the forums Clare!

foxxy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

Hiya Clare,

It's really great when we hear from current players!

Hope your game goes/went well!!!

Rob

clareclw1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

thanks all!!!!
my game is feb 11th so keep watching!! xxx

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

Hey Clare-Louise hope you had a great game, regardless of the end result it's usually the experience that tops the lot!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:35 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

it was an experience that i will never, ever forget, better than i could ever imagine.

Besides the money that is there for the winning, i met so many great people, and real true friends, some of which i speak to everyday and couldnt do without now!!!

I really hope it comes across how much fun i had and how much i enjoyed it. It will take a lot to top that experience and i would tell everyone to apply to get on there! i wish i could go back!!!!!

27 shows later, i play my game.....!!!! :-D

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:02 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

Welcome Clare!!!!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

thanks tom!!!

good luck with the application, heres hoping you get that call!!!

alex xxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:45 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

Hiya welcome! Hope that you don't get corrupted here, I can think of a few people who might lol! Hope you had a brilliant game and that you got what you went for mostly a jolly good time haha xxx

rico7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:05 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

Hi Clare welcome to the forum!

clareclw1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:09 pm    Author: clareclw1    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

thanks guys for your kind welcome!! its great talking to you all. im looking forward to your responses when i get a bit more chatty and emotional on the show!!

My games is Feb 11th - keep watching!!! xx :-D

Craig

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:13 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

Welcome to the forum Clare-Louise!!

Hope you had a good game!! :-D

danavir7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:00 am    Author: danavir7    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

hiya clare-louise. ive also submitted my application on deal or no deal? I submitted it about 3 months ago. how long is it until oir if i get on the show? i am great fan, watch it everyday and looking forward to your show. wb. danavir

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:42 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hello!!!

Welcome to the forums Claire-Louise and I hope you had a good show and beat the Banker :-D

[ 20 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]