Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Warnings: 0
Hello everyone, :wave: have been following this forum for a while now, and have finally got round to registering!

I've got my audition at the end of the month and I'm sooo excited! :D

Anyone else going to their audition soon?

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:49 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)
Forum Games Moderator

:welcome: to the forums! :wave:

I haven't auditioned, I'm too young :bluelol

foxxy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:17 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Good luck to you!!!!

I've applied but as Diana Ross said.....

"I'm still Waiting!"

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:20 am    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Foxxy and Skyline

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum and the good wishes :smt023

looking forward to getting to know you all

Mand x

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:56 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Heya welcome to the forums!

No audition this end either, still waiting for my bronze ticket too! :lol:

Good luck anyway - they tend to always get in touch with you after an audition either way, the whole silver and gold ticket process.

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

alex xxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:56 am    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

hiya welcome! Hope your audition goes well its a fun day but can be quite long depending on where you have to travel to and things but like I said good fun nontheless! Oh BTW beware of Davey....... He has magic powers :suspect:

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:13 am    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Hiya Big-Davey and Alex - thanks for that, and I can't wait to find out what Big-Davey's magic powers are - maybe he can magic me up a golden ticket if I ask nicely! :-D

Mand x

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:00 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

My magic 8 ball says...

..."Ask again later"

:-D

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

h2005

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:15 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums and good luck!

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:24 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Will do Davey!

Thanks for the welcome H

Daisy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:59 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Big-Davey wrote:
My magic 8 ball says...

..."Ask again later"

Should've been "Don't Count On It"

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:05 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Daisy wrote:
Big-Davey wrote:
My magic 8 ball says...

..."Ask again later"

Should've been "Don't Count On It"

Move to England. Then try again... :suspect:

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:16 pm    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Hi Wannabe :D Spookily I was reading about your application on that other (not- so-much-fun-as-this-one) forum earlier today.

Good Luck :-D

My step-daughter is currently appearing on the West Wing and had the time of her life being a contestant 8)

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Hiya Wicked - bet she had a fantastic time! :D And yes, that other site does'nt seem quite as popular as this one!

Got my audition next week - know there'll be hundreds there but hey, can only go and hope for the best. At the very least, it'll be a great day out - but I can't lie - I really hope I get through!

Bet your bursting to tell everyone how your step-daughter got on - sure it won't be long till her show's aired. Please let us know when she becomes the newbie and we'll all look out for her.

Mand x

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:45 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Ooh! just re-read your post - she's on the west wing NOW?? Cool - will look out for her and try to guess which one she is :D xx

foxxy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:49 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

a-laura- wannabe...............................................................................................................................

GOOD LUCK!!!!

xx

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Thankyou foxxy ;) x

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:47 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Welcome to the forums! :D

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:07 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

Welcome to the mad house! Hope you get through!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:00 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hello All - Got my audition coming up soon !!! :)

good luck with the audition

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]