Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:55 pm Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:55 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 6 posts ] 

mikewardley8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:07 pm    Author: mikewardley8    Post subject: IM A NEW MEMBER......WITH AN UPCOMING AUDITION

Warnings: 0
Hi everyone, I have recently been given an audition date so obviously im spending all my rime watching DOND, reading about things online and trying to pick up as much advice as possible?!

hope everyone is ok and I shall look forward to many more topics

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:12 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER......WITH AN UPCOMING AUDITION

Hey Mike, welcome to the forums!

Just be yourself in the audition...try to make them laugh (without overdoing it of course), coz they love to get people on the show they consider to be barking mad :P but most importantly, don't turn up semi-drunk! :-D

Ahem, I'm sure that silver ticket will become gold! :D All the best with that!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

a-laura-wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:38 pm    Author: a-laura-wannabe    Post subject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER......WITH AN UPCOMING AUDITION

Hiya Mike - I got my audition next week - it's really exciting is'nt it?!

Good luck to you , hope we BOTH get a golden ticket! :smt023

Mand

alex xxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:24 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER......WITH AN UPCOMING AUDITION

Hiya hope your audition goes well most of all dont try too hard when we went there were people who were obviously being quite false but they were quickly wittled down good luck! x oh yeah welcome BTW x

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:34 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER......WITH AN UPCOMING AUDITION

Mike.............

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:40 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: IM A NEW MEMBER......WITH AN UPCOMING AUDITION

Hi Mike welcome to the forums and I hope you're successful with your audition :smt023

[ 6 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]