Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:31 pm Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:31 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 16 posts ] 

yawn118

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:15 pm    Author: yawn118    Post subject: HI!

Warnings: 0
G'day! I'm Helen Andrew Castle, a man, you can imagine what I recieved in the playground at my school, and I live and work in Perth in Australia. However, with my hugely successful job I travel down here sometimes with my beautiful wife who works hard as a model and my two perfect children.

I watch the Aussie DOND and it's shocking to watch, compared to UK's edition which is much better!

Wishing you all a great Christmas!

From Andy (please don't call me by my forename).

alex xxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: HI!

Hey and welcome! To the nuthouse that is! You will probably gather we are all mental here, probably why the Uk DOND is the best lol! x

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:59 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: HI!
Forum Games Moderator

HALLO :wave:

foxxy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:00 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: HI!

G'day mate!

Pull up a deckie and throw another shrimp on the barbie!

Happy Christmas!!!!!

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:04 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: HI!

:suspect: Hello Hel.. urrrm Andy.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: HI!

Heya - Happy Christmas and welcome aboard! Hide the rum, and you should survive hehe!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: HI!

Welcome to forum. Hope you had a good Christmas :smt111 , we're just under a couple of hours before our Christmas begins.

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:02 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: HI!

Welcome! Merry Christmas!

Daisy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:41 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: HI!

ellooooooo

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

hammondstar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:30 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject: Re: HI!

Hi Helen! It's lovely to see a few more female members, we're almost overrun by men!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:05 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: HI!
Forum Games Moderator

I disagree.

Good evening Helen Andrew.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

yawn118

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:58 pm    Author: yawn118    Post subject: Re: HI!

Sorry for answering late but I'm not a woman.

If you see here:
"I'm Helen Andrew Castle, a man, you can see what I received in the playground at my school."

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:02 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: HI!

Welcome yawn118, hope you have fun posting. :D

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:41 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: HI!
Forum Games Moderator

yawn118 wrote:
Sorry for answering late but I'm not a woman.

If you see here:
"I'm Helen Andrew Castle, a man, you can see what I received in the playground at my school."

I suppose that late reply was to young Miss Hammondstar's rude, distasteful comment? Don't worry, she always like that.

Properly this time, welcome on board mate.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

hammondstar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:47 pm    Author: hammondstar    Post subject: Re: HI!

You seem to be acting quite rude and distastfully towards me lately daniel123

And I used to think we were tight :smt009

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: HI!

Welcome to the forums!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

[ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]