Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

foxxy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:29 am    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Warnings: 0
hahahahaha............ cute! :)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:31 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

:smt046

foxxy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:34 am    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Love your avatar btw! 8)

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:47 am    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Maud

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

foxxy wrote:
alas, no....... there's not an ounce of ginger in me!

Good man good man, buuuut... if you and Flamed take this flirting too far and end up married with lots of Ginger babies then I shan't be a Foxxy fan no more, there is no excuse for bringing Ginger kids into the world.. Tom22 already knows this and shall marry a Black haired Raven.. lets hope theres no throw backs :-D

Daisy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:05 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

heeheehee

Flamed and Foxxy uppa tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

foxxy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:24 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Daisy wrote:
heeheehee

Not on a first date ! :blush

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:31 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Maud wrote:
there is no excuse for bringing Ginger kids into the world..

:shock: :smt046

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:58 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

foxxy wrote:
Daisy wrote:
heeheehee

Not on a first date ! :blush

:ponder: when was this date?? lol

foxxy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:45 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Dunno.............but Daisy apparently saw us!! :?

Daisy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:53 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Huh?

Don't drag me into this.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

Tom22

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:23 am    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Maud wrote:
foxxy wrote:

Good man good man, buuuut... if you and Flamed take this flirting too far and end up married with lots of Ginger babies then I shan't be a Foxxy fan no more, there is no excuse for bringing Ginger kids into the world.. Tom22 already knows this and shall marry a Black haired Raven.. lets hope theres no throw backs :-D

Anything other plans for my life I should know about? :smt019

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

Maud

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:22 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Tom22 wrote:
Maud wrote:
foxxy wrote:

Well actually yes.

You shall leave uni, waste about 2 years talking to nutters on msn and here, whilst in convo with the only non nutter on msn (ie meeeee :-D ) you shall realise there is a market for Ginger afro hair products, then yuou will expand your range to tackle freckles and the whole "Gingers cant go in the sun" thing, you will earn millions and will Maudy will be your hero.

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:27 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Maud wrote:
Tom22 wrote:
Maud wrote:
foxxy wrote:

Well actually yes.

You shall leave uni, waste about 2 years talking to nutters on msn and here, whilst in convo with the only non nutter on msn (ie meeeee :-D ) you shall realise there is a market for Ginger afro hair products, then yuou will expand your range to tackle freckles and the whole "Gingers cant go in the sun" thing, you will earn millions and will Maudy will be your hero.

lol you giving your life story again maud ;)

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:33 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Welcome to the forum Foxxy.

foxxy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:37 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

thanks Mike.... really good here innit!

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:45 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

It's certainly interesting :lol:

foxxy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:12 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

I have found the natives friendly!

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

*Kicks Foxxy*

foxxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:00 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Maud wrote:
*Kicks Foxxy*

"OUCH!!!!!!"

.....................thankyou! :oops:

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]