Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:49 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:49 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

foxxy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:04 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Hellloooooooo!!!

Warnings: 0
Hiya,

Just found the site, and it certainly is a hotbed of info, topics and opinions isn't it!

I'm a massive fan of the show, and have just sent in my application to become a contestant, which I really hope will get a favourable response!

I live on the south coast in Eastbourne, a lovely place, and, before someone asks.... yes, I have got my own hips!!!

I'm really enjoying looking at both the present and past threads on the board. It's great seeing if other people feel the same way about how a particular game has gone, or what they think of the contestant.

Anyways, I look forward to reading, posting and being a part of the community!

Best regards,

foxxy!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:04 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Evening foxxy and welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Jimmy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:27 am    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!
Global Moderator

Welcome to the site. Very best of luck with your application!

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:21 am    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

OMG

Foxxy, you sound like my kinda person. You love DoND, reading, travelling, alcohol and food! (Yes, I read you profile)
:oops:

Are you a boy or a girl?

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:46 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!
Forum Games Moderator

Welcome to the forum :wave:

garylq

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:23 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Hello and welcome to you Foxxy. Good luck with your application. I am Sussex born and bred, whenever I go back I always make time for a walk up on Beach Head, one of my favourite beuaty spots.

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:54 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Daisy wrote:
OMG

Foxxy, you sound like my kinda person. You love DoND, reading, travelling, alcohol and food! (Yes, I read you profile)
:oops:

Are you a boy or a girl?

hahahaha!

Definately a boy! Well, a man actually ;) ..... though I'm always being told to grow up! :roll:

Thanks for all the kind welcomes

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:45 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Welcome! I live in Lancing near Worthing! Hope you know it. You work for Cadbury!! :-D WOW! Enjoy your time here!

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:46 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Some questions, foxxy.

1. Do you get free chocolate?

2. Can I have some?

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Daisyed & Confused

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:40 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Daisy wrote:
Some questions, foxxy.

1. Do you get free chocolate?

2. Can I have some?

I'll have to 'Wispa' the answer Daisy.......
1. Yes
2. We'll see! ;)

I see you like rollercoasters! Me too!

How sad is this...... I go on Google Earth to see them!!! :oops:

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:43 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

NoelsFan wrote:
Welcome! I live in Lancing near Worthing! Hope you know it. You work for Cadbury!! :-D WOW! Enjoy your time here!

Thanks NoelsFan!

I used to cover as far as Portslade, but now my area has gone more eastward, but I know Lancing!

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:56 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

foxxy wrote:
I see you like rollercoasters! Me too!

How sad is this...... I go on Google Earth to see them!!! :oops:

:shock:

Dude we're gonna get on juuuust fine.

What's your favourite?

Daisyed & Confused

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:02 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

I haven't been on many, but I suppose my favourite was The Big One at Blackpool, plus the others there, Grand National etc..

Though, years ago, I loved the wooden one at Battersea Fun Fair. Also, the wooddie at Dreamland Margate!

Do you remember that BBC prog on a few years ago on a sunday night about the desisgn of a ride? I seem to remember it was actually the one built near salou in Spain. Loved it!

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:50 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

foxxy wrote:
NoelsFan wrote:

Thanks NoelsFan!

I used to cover as far as Portslade, but now my area has gone more eastward, but I know Lancing!

Thanks for replying! My nan lives in Peacehaven and gets the number 12 bus to Eastborne. Great to have another Sussexsarian? :lol: I think you might fit in well here and will "DREAM" about it at night!!!

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:57 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

lol!!!! :oops:

Thanks!!!!

I used to live in Peacehaven back in 78-84. (19!)

I'm lovin' this board more and more!.... real friendly folk you lot arn't you! Thanks!

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:01 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Really! Do you know Seaview Road near the cliffs? It is oppersite the Happy Shopper that has shut down. And why an eagle as your avatar?

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:06 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

foxxy wrote:
Do you remember that BBC prog on a few years ago on a sunday night about the desisgn of a ride? I seem to remember it was actually the one built near salou in Spain. Loved it!

Dragon Khan? Thats such a good coaster. I love the Dive Loop on it.

If you don't have Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, you have to get it.
;-)

Daisyed & Confused

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:09 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

NoelsFan wrote:
Really! Do you know Seaview Road near the cliffs? It is oppersite the Happy Shopper that has shut down. And why an eagle as your avatar?

Think so.... I lived in Arundel Road, just by the road that goes down to the football ground at the top of Piddinghoe Ave.

The Eagle?

My football team is Crystal Palace, (sorry!), and I used to be involved with them for some time, but rather than a club crest, I just use the eagle!

I might change it now and again..... depending how I feel! Now, where's my 50 Cent jpeg?

foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:11 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

Daisy wrote:
foxxy wrote:

Dragon Khan? Thats such a good coaster. I love the Dive Loop on it.

If you don't have Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, you have to get it.
;-)

That's the one!

I might just do that! I haven't played a game like that for years! Is it a bit like 'Theme Park' in as much as you have to get people on the rides, service them, sell hotdogs etc to make money?

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:20 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Hellloooooooo!!!

For sure, but it's better than Theme Park, not quite as cartooney. I play it 24/7.

There are three versions of RCT, just be sure you get number 2.
;-)

Daisyed & Confused

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]