Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:03 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:03 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 16 posts ] 

gaynor contestant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 pm    Author: gaynor contestant    Post subject: New to the site mixed feelings

Warnings: 0
Hi im Gaynor a current Deal or No deal contestant just wanting to say hello !!!
I had a fantastic time being a contestant it was amazing and I met some Great Great people whom I have kept in touch with .....
Im new to this site and although its interesting to see so many people have an opinion some people are nicer than others ....
At the end of the day those people that are lucky enough to get chosen to be a contesteant are not there to promote themselves there there to simply have fun and get the best out of their game ...
Some people have had genuine tragedy in there life and this may reflect in there attitude and lthe way they persive themselves they should not be judged !!!!especially before there stories unfold .....
Life is short it should never be taken for granted it should always be enjoyed...
Therefore shallow people should refrain from hurting others they know nothing about!!!

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:05 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings
Forum Games Moderator

Welcome to the forum Gaynor, hope you had a great game, I agree with you

matthew17

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:16 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

hey gaynor, welcome :) looking forward to your game

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:37 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

Hi Gaynor. Nice to see lots of contestant joining. I hope you had a great game!!

garylq

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:40 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

Welcome aboard Gaynor, I was in the audience for Adam and Patricia's games.

Don't worry, most of us here are a friendly bunch who aren't out to lynch contestants. Those who do criticise only do so because they are such mega-fans that they get a bit too wrapped up in it all sometimes, they love the show really or they wouldn't be here commenting.

Craig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:55 pm    Author: Craig    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

Welcome to the forum Gaynor :-D

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:31 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

Welcome aboard!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:35 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums Gaynor.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:37 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

I don't watch the show anymore, but welcome and I hope you won some good money.

Daisy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:45 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

cookie_monster wrote:
I don't watch the show anymore...

:shock:

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:02 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

I haven't watched it for like 1 and a bit months. Why try to inject yourself when you've got no more space in your body? [OK bad example]

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:51 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

Welcome to the forums! :D

matthew17

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:52 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

congrats on winning 3k :D you're a nice woman and i hope you enjoy it.

Tom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:12 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

Welcome to the forum Gaynor. I enjoyed your game, £3,000 was well deserved.

cheyenne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:04 pm    Author: cheyenne    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

Hi Gaynor, I'm new to the Boards too. Just wanted to say welcome from a newby, and to let you know that my daughter and I watched your game and both agree you seem like a good, honest person. Hope you enjoy your winnings, you earned them!

foxxy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:05 pm    Author: foxxy    Post subject: Re: New to the site mixed feelings

Hiya Gaynor,

New to the forum here, but gotta say loved you on the show!

Take care, and well done!

foxxy

[ 16 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]