Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:22 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:22 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 13 posts ] 

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:22 am    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Wicked Stepmother is here!

Warnings: 0
I'm not really that wicked - I'm quite nice really :D - and I'm here because my lovely step-daughter is going to Bristol next week to take part in the new series!! :banana:

I have to confess that I am a bit of a newbie to the whole DOND thing (never get in from work in time to watch it :oops: ) but after seeing a few shows (all in the name of research, you understand ;) ) I can see how easy it is to get hooked :smilebounce

Next Thursday, I am off to The Shed myself on a VIP pilgrimage and I am stupidly excited by the prospect of being part of all the fun. The hardest part of the next few weeks is going to be keeping quiet about how SD and the other contestants get on; it's a long time till it hits the screens in the New Year!

Are there any others out there who have had family/friends on the show? Any stories or tips you'd like to share?

Maud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:30 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

I have a wicked step mother... i call her Cruella Deville.

Hello btw, I am Maud.

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:42 am    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

Hi Maud!! :smt039

alex xxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:14 am    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

hi wicked stepmother! welcome to the mad house! im claude (current contestant) wife alex! we went to bristol in april so we have had to ait flipping ages to tell people! only a few weeks left! xxxxx

wicked stepmother

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:58 am    Author: wicked stepmother    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

Hi Alex!!

I feel I "know" Claude as he has been on all the shows I've watched so far. The waiting must be torture!! Have you told anybody what happened? I'm guessing SD will tell immediate family etc but I am going to get pestered every day at work until her game is shown!

Was it fun being there for 3 weeks? I can only spare one day (and the evening before :smt026 ) but I intend to enjoy myself :-D

I will look out for you when it's Claude's turn :smt023

Daisy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:26 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

Hello! I'm Daisy, like in that song:

Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer do
etc etc

Welcome to the forums, it's great fun here. :D

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:23 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

Welcome to the forums Wicked Stepmother! :D

Good luck to your step daughter, hope she beats the banker!

h2005

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:28 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, wicked stepmother - hope your stepdaughter does well on DOND!

Jimmy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:57 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!
Global Moderator

Great to have you here wicked stepmother! Welcome. :)

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:46 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

Welcome to the forums! :smt039

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:38 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

Hello not so wicked stepmother! :wave:

NoelsFan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:05 pm    Author: NoelsFan    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

HELLO!

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:02 pm    Author: Steve    Post subject: Re: Wicked Stepmother is here!

I was there in the audience today, I assume you were too!

[ 13 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]