Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:22 am Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:22 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 

Moxx of Balhoom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:42 am    Author: Moxx of Balhoom    Post subject: Hello there

Warnings: 0
Hu, My user name is Moxx of Balhoom - long story - I don;t know if there is anyone here from OG or any of the other forums i frequent but this is my first time on this forum.

I've been a DOND addict since about December 2005 (?), got into it over Christmas that first year while i was off work and now i have to record it every day and watch it when i get home, it's just compulsive viewing

It was Jade's game yesterday and the near culmination of the Banker's feud with 'Richard's 21' that prompted me to sign up today. What i especially love about this version of the show which i don't think you get in other countries is that the banker plays the player not the board, it makes it much more personal and the stakes somehow seem more personal

Jade is one of my favourite players of all time just for her emotional commitment to the games of her piers, others i remember fondly include Morris, Dennis, Joey, Laura (the ultimate banker spanker) and Katie, the cutest member of the 1p club. There are some others whose games i ewspecially enjoyed but i'm not great with names

I also like to refer to the botton corner of the East wing - currently occupied by Don - as Nutter's corner, it's an affectionate nickname based on the fact that statistically most of the more 'eccentric' players seem to wind up there.

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:44 am    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Joel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:37 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject:

:smt006 and :welcome: to the forums! :-D

h2005

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:04 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Moxx of Balhoom.

garylq

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:24 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Hello there

Moxx of Balhoom wrote:
Jade is one of my favourite players of all time just for her emotional commitment to the games of her piers

Welcome to the forum Moxx, I didnt know Jade owned properties at the seaside!

flamedtresses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:13 pm    Author: flamedtresses    Post subject:

welcome to the madhouse

bb67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:33 pm    Author: bb67    Post subject:

Welcome, i have heard your name in Season 1 of DW. ;)

[ 7 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » Announcements & Information » Introduce YourselfAll times are UTC [ DST ]