Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:34 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:34 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 10 posts ] 

Should Sunderland be relegated for being Mackems
Yes 66%  66%  [ 4 ]
Of course 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 6

GeordieGerry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:31 pm    Author: GeordieGerry    Post subject: THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

Warnings: 0
Sunderland AFC are back in the Premiership.
That's all we bloody need.
The Mackems lowering the tone of the place

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:34 pm    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject:

Sunderland are to good for the chmapionship but not good enough for the premiership,straight back down me thinks.

Solskjaer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:42 pm    Author: Solskjaer    Post subject:

Wigan, Fulham, West Ham and Charlton all have better teams than Sunderland but two of them are getting relegated. Sunderland straight back down again.

Power5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:50 pm    Author: Power5    Post subject:

Looks like they might have a bit more spending power this time, and Roy Keane seems to have had a big impact. Their current team wouldn't be good enough, but if they bring in a few decent players over the summer they may have a chance.

By the way, Geordie - have you read the spoilers section on here recently?

GeordieGerry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:03 pm    Author: GeordieGerry    Post subject:

Sorry P5

I never read spoilers!

I hate knowing what is going to happen.

But the fact that you are asking me suggests there is a torch to be passed and a pint to bought!

GeordieGerry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:11 pm    Author: GeordieGerry    Post subject:

[quote="Solskjaer"]Wigan, Fulham, West Ham and Charlton all have better teams than Sunderland but two of them are getting relegated. Sunderland straight back down again.[/quote]

Spoken like a true football fan.

Sunderland have wasted two or three opportunities to re-establish themselves in the top flight by attempting to stay there on the cheap.

Quinn and Keane strike me as being wise enough to realise they have to seriously change that side and they may have the funds in place to do so.

Keane is of course untested in the transfer market.

God I have just had the most awful thought.

What if that genius who should have got the England job, Sam Alladyce has been lined up to take over there.

I am praying he is going to the Toon... absolutely praying we get him.

If he goes to the Mackems........ we could be in real danger of finishing below them...... and that simply cannot be allowed to happen.......

greeny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:17 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

I'm hoping Sunderland will be competitive next season. If they get some decent players in, they may survive by the skin of their teeth.

GeordieGerry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:46 pm    Author: GeordieGerry    Post subject:

They are my favourite southern team believe it or not

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:18 am    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject:

Southern team? Just proves how dumb the Geordies are.
Keano to make a few good signings, Sunderland top half of the table, Europe within three years. And 6 points off the black and white scum next season.

And if they've had seven managers in ten years and nothing has changed, what makes you think another one will?
Although, to give credit to Newcastle, they have one of the greenest pitches in the country. It should be, all the *beep* played on it.

Ciara

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:16 pm    Author: Ciara    Post subject:

Location: Caught beneath the landslide in a champagne supernova in the sky
It'll be interesting to see how Keane does in his second season. That's often the test of managers, gives a good indication of their calibre. Although it'll be harsh to judge Keane on his first season in the Premiership, he's got to be given a couple of seasons.

If Quinn backs him with serious cash and they sign Premiership standard players (like the ones they've been linked to), I can see them staying up.

Member of the Noel's Beard Fanclub.

[ 10 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]