Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

rico7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:32 am    Author: rico7    Post subject: Choose Andy Murray's haircut

Warnings: 0
:) This made me laugh. Just went to new British No. 1 tennis star Andy Murray's website. Surprisingly, the site wants YOU to pick what Andy Murray's next haircut should be. Mohican, Spiky, like Bjorn Borg? Andy has the potential to win Grand Slams, having beaten Roger Federer already this year, and is still climbing to a very high world ranking. With a lot of prize money, sponsors are knocking at his door. Image is vital! You can choose the best haircut for him here:

http://andymurray.com/hair-poll/

:-D

never_wrong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:07 pm    Author: never_wrong    Post subject: Re: Choose Andy Murray's haircut

rico7 wrote:
:) This made me laugh. Just went to new British No. 1 tennis star Andy Murray's website. Surprisingly, the site wants YOU to pick what Andy Murray's next haircut should be. Mohican, Spiky, like Bjorn Borg? Andy has the potential to win Grand Slams, having beaten Roger Federer already this year, and is still climbing to a very high world ranking. With a lot of prize money, sponsors are knocking at his door. Image is vital! You can choose the best haircut for him here:

http://andymurray.com/hair-poll/

:-D

Hmm, I disagree. Bar a couple of good wins, Murray is far from consistent and is actually a lot weaker than a lot of other players at his age and younger. Sure, he's had some great wins (I refuse to count the win over a tired and couldn't-be-arsed Federer as a sign of his Grand Slam winning pedigree, though) but until he starts beating top guys regularly, cuts out the whining and works on his fitness, I can't see him ever winning a Grand Slam. Guys around the same age as him such as Novak Djokovic, Gael Monfils and, of course, a certain Rafael Nadal are just better than Murray who, if he wasn't British and hyped to death, probably wouldn't get as much of a mention as he does right now.

Indeed, as I just finished typing this, I've seen he's just lost 7-6 6-0 to Hrbaty. Hmmmm.

Anyway, I digress. His hair. Shocking. I voted option B but anything would be an improvement on the dead sheep currently cellotaped to his head.

Ian W

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:29 am    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

Haha :lol: , brilliant find :lol:

bork

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:45 am    Author: bork    Post subject:

I like the fact that sean Connery is his backer.

And I know what the date is.

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]