Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 1 post ] 

justcause110

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:21 pm    Author: justcause110    Post subject: Schumi's New Job Confirmed

Warnings: 0
Retired world champion driver Michael Schumacher is to stay with Ferrari as assistant to new Chief Executive Officer Jean Todt, the Italian outfit announced at Monza on Sunday.

The 37-year-old Schumacher retired as a driver after piloting his Ferrari to fourth place in the Brazilian Grand Prix last Sunday. The German won a record seven world titles and was with Ferrari as driver from 1996 until he retired.

Todt earlier this week was named Ferrari's new CEO, moving up from the position of General Manager, which went to Amedeo Felisa.

"We are eager to utilise Michael's knowledge and expertise for our technical and strategic needs," Todt told a news conference attended by Schumacher and his co-driver of last season Felipe Massa.

"It will not be necessary for him to be at our factory nor at our test sessions and races, but he will be an important interface for the all the important decisions," he added.

Schumacher said that he would leave it until December before fully getting to grips with his new responsibilities.

"For the moment I just want to get away from things and turn my attentions to my new life. After that I will see what I can do for Ferrari," he added.

Interesting...

[ 1 post ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]