Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:39 pm    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject: My hopes and thoughts for 2006/7 in football.

Warnings: 0
1. Chelsea are humiliated at home to Watford. Then we can watch the look on Mourinho's face!
2. Sunderland better their performance of 2003/4 [Better than the FA Cup semis and third in the Championship]
3. To watch the replay and see the look on Fergie's face following the 2 - 1 loss vs Preston today.
4. That Celtic end up playing Wolves over the course of the season. Keane and McCarthy...

As for my thoughts...
1. Sunderland vs. Birmingham on the 8th of August will decide who wins the Championship.
2. Chelsea won't win it again. They will have it all come down on them like Leeds or Ipswich [or even Sunderland it could be said although they didn't get into Europe] but ten times worse.
3. Rangers to win the SPL.

greeny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:51 pm    Author: greeny    Post subject:

What I hope will happen:
1. Everton beat Liverpool in the Merseyside derby
2. Tranmere get promoted to The Championship.
3. Manchester United win the Premiership
4. Everton qualify for Europe
5. Chelsea fail to make the UCL.

never_wrong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:18 pm    Author: never_wrong    Post subject: Re: My hopes and thoughts for 2006/7 in football.

safc4eva wrote:
1. Chelsea are humiliated at home to Watford. Then we can watch the look on Mourinho's face!
2. Sunderland better their performance of 2003/4 [Better than the FA Cup semis and third in the Championship]
3. To watch the replay and see the look on Fergie's face following the 2 - 1 loss vs Preston today.
4. That Celtic end up playing Wolves over the course of the season. Keane and McCarthy...

Keane retired.

And I agree with everything greeny says, apart from Man Utd winning the Premiership. I'd like to see Arsenal do it if Everton don't (which is quite likely ;) )

Ciara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:40 am    Author: Ciara    Post subject:

Location: Caught beneath the landslide in a champagne supernova in the sky
When was this board created? I have only just discovered it!

My hopes:

1. Rafa delivers number 19. We've been waiting so long for it and have finally assembled a squad that looks capable of pushing Chelsea all the way.

2. We put up a better fight in the Champions League. We were going through a horrible patch goalscoring wise when we went out to Benfica last season.

3. Spurs make it into the Champions League come the end of May. Hopefully at the expense of Man United or Chelsea but I think that is highly unlikely, certainly in Chelsea's case.

Member of the Noel's Beard Fanclub.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:42 am    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Ciara wrote:
When was this board created? I have only just discovered it!

A few hours ago. :P

[ 5 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]