Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:10 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:10 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 11 posts ] 

matthew17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:09 am    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Wimbledon 2012

Warnings: 0
Anyone else watching this?

Nadal is out of the tournament already and it's not even the semi-final yet!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:22 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012

Yeah... saw all of Andy's game... didn't do so well at times but the last 20 or so minutes it paid off.

Mark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:38 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012

Andy in the Semi Finals :D

hogwild94

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012
Global Moderator

He's got a good chance of reaching the final, but if he does, if I understand the draw, he'll been against Federer or Djokovic, and he'll have a hard job beating either of them.

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012

Andy is in the final!

74 years was when it was last won in this country.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012
Forum Games Moderator

I wanted Tsongaa to win :unsure :unsure :unsure

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:21 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012

Serena Williams has won the ladies’ singles title beating Agnieszka Radwanska 6-1, 5-7, 6-2 in two hours and two minutes.

That now means she's matched her sister Venus's tally of five Wimbledon singles titles. The ladies’ doubles should be an interesting one to watch.

Andy Murray against Roger Federer in the men's singles final. Come on Andy Murray! Win it for Great Britain! :)

Spaggers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 pm    Author: Spaggers    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012

If he wins tomorrow, he's British.... but if he loses.. he's most definitely Scottish... 8)

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012

The Williams sisters have won the ladie's doubles title beating Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka 7-5, 6-4.

Jonathan Marray and Frederik Nielsen won the men's doubles title beating Robert Lindstedt and Horia Tecau. Marray is the first Brit since Patrick Hughes and Raymond Tuckey in 1936 to win the men’s doubles title at Wimbledon.

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:17 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012

Andy lost :(

I didn't think he had a chance when the roof closed.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:51 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Wimbledon 2012

Federer won 3 sets to 1, bringing his total men's singles title championships to 7.

Code:
Federer         4    7     6    6
Murray          6    5     3    4

A promising start for Murray winning the first set, played just as good in the second set despite losing it was close but Federer just about clinched it but boy did Murray make Federer work for it. The third set brought a ridiculously long game that had about 10 deuces! :shock: The closing of the roof was an advantage to Federer but I still think he would would have won anyway.

Although I wanted Murray to win because he was representing Great Britain I am happy for Federer. I think Murray did really well just to even get to the final and being the first brit to do so in 74 years is an achievement in itself. So he should be happy about that. Fingers crossed next year he can do it.

Roll on Wimbledon 2013! :)

[ 11 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]