Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:18 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:18 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

holly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Euro 2012

Warnings: 0
So, England are through to the quarter finals then.

That's something aint it?

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012

Yep...

GO ENGLAND ! ! ! ! ! !

holly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:29 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012

I better buy a shirt when I go into town on saturday then. ;)

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012
Forum Games Moderator

GO FRANCE

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:01 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012

Thank goodness they never installed goal line technology... :eyes: :-D

hogwild94

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 pm    Author: hogwild94    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012
Global Moderator

Have been watching this evening's game so I'd have something to do. If Italy had lost, they'd definitely have been robbed (sorry England fans). Seriously, why didn't Hodgson take Rooney off at half-time?!

Check out SLUDGE for original, non-cover rock music!

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012

Noooo England are out :( :(

Such a shame, I thought we'd actually have a chance when it went to penalties, and then our goalkeeper had to act like a complete buffoon during them :roll: was trying to put italy off but if anything spurred them on even more...

To be fair though, England did play pretty badly, I'm amazed we even lasted until penalties given how many times the Italians nearly scored... ah well. Here's hoping England'll do better in the next World Cup :P

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:14 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012
Forum Games Moderator

Balotelli was pretty awesome in that game :P

holly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:36 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012

I agree with you Jack, It wouldn't have been fair really. England didn't do too bad, quarter finals is quite a way!

I didn't see all of the game, because I was trying to do homework at the same time lol

beaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 am    Author: beaker    Post subject: Euro 2012

matthew17 wrote:
Here's hoping England'll do better in the next World Cup :P

Not with Hodgson in charge they won't

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:55 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012

Did think the England game will go into extra time / penalties as to the way they were playing. So wanted it to be Spain & Germany in the final.

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:38 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012

Spain 4 - 0 Italy

holly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:11 pm    Author: holly    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012

Shame I missed it due to tiredness. :(

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:28 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Euro 2012

I'm a bit late to this thread but...

hogwild94 wrote:
If Italy had lost, they'd definitely have been robbed

I agree. To be honest England were lucky to even get as far as penalties. Italy were simply the better team.

So Spain are the winners of Euro 2012 as well as the World Cup. Well they kind of deserve to be really, they are a pretty good team at the moment, even if some people say they are boring to watch.

I kinda wanted Italy to win on this occasion. Not only because then we could say we were beaten by the best (flawed logic I know), but I think they played really well throughout the quarter/semi finals - Balotelli's two goals against Germany, Pirlo's penalty against England, Buffon's goalkeeping. They did well to get to the final but I guess Spain were too hard to beat and smashed Italy with 4 goals, so kudos to Spain!

Right bring on World Cup 2014!

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]