Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:27 pm Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:27 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 8 posts ] 

simone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:40 pm    Author: simone    Post subject: Gary Neville

Warnings: 0
Gary Neville is a doubt for the T&T match tomorrow. On the television they have said taht either Jamie Carragher or Owen Hargreaves will be standing in for him. Personally i hope that Jamie Carragher will be laying as I dont rate Owen Hargreaves that much. I think he is one of the most athetic players that has ever played for England. What does everyone else on here think who would they rather see stand in for Nev

Ciara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:54 pm    Author: Ciara    Post subject:

Location: Caught beneath the landslide in a champagne supernova in the sky
It's going to be Carragher or Hargreaves, and I think Sven will choose Carragher. After his performance against Jamiaca and Hargreaves' against Belarus at rightback. When Carra started against Hungary in the defensive midfield role, he was moved to rightback when Neville was injured and Hargreaves was moved into the midfield role - I think that gaves us an insight into Eriksson's thinking.

Carragher's best position is centre half, no doubt about that, but he'll give you a steady performance in any position across the back and in that defensive midfield role. Neville is a fantastic right back and England may miss his attacking threat down the right.

Any idea how serious the injury is? Will he have recovered in time for the Sweden game?

Member of the Noel's Beard Fanclub.

simone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:10 pm    Author: simone    Post subject:

Neville has got a calf strain & he will undergo a scan tomorrow. No idea how bad it is i hope he will be fit for tehe sweeden game

Maltus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:44 am    Author: Maltus    Post subject:

I'd pick Hargreaves, but what do I know?!

Ian W

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:32 am    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

Hargreaves is a good player, I would pick him also

simone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:25 pm    Author: simone    Post subject:

at least Sven used his brain & played Carragher and left Owen Hargreaves out all together.

Ciara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:37 pm    Author: Ciara    Post subject:

Location: Caught beneath the landslide in a champagne supernova in the sky
Does anyone know how injured Neville actually is? Will he be fit for the Sweden game? England missed him today. Carra will do a job for you defensively but he's not good enough on the ball.

Member of the Noel's Beard Fanclub.

simone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:49 pm    Author: simone    Post subject:

He will be out for at least 10 days its just a calf strain

[ 8 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]