Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:17 pm Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 6:17 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 36  Next

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:14 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Hahaha, they are offering shorter odds for Heskey to get booked AND subbed rather than scoring! :lol:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

Solskjaer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:53 pm    Author: Solskjaer    Post subject:

They shouldn't be playing Heskey, why not play Andy Johnson who is a proven goalscorer and deserves a place in the side.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:20 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

England 2-0 up with half an hour left.

Looking good for England in whole; England won the Test series against India, and England are in the middle of a thrashing of the USA in the Rugby World Cup!

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

22identicalboxes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:26 pm    Author: 22identicalboxes    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
England 2-0 up with half an hour left.

Looking good for England in whole; England won the Test series against India, and England are in the middle of a thrashing of the USA in the Rugby World Cup!

It was the one-day series, actually. England absolutely have to beat the USA, so it isn't as good as it sounds.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:48 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

So it was ODIs :? I'm having a terrible day :oops:

3-0 now, game over! Wright-Phillips, Owen (wow!) and Richards (double wow!)

Sam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:46 pm    Author: Sam    Post subject:

Random football fact that I find really interesting about a former Argyle midfeilder
Tony Capaldi has an Italian name and plays for a Welsh club in the English league and was born in Norway and plays for Northen Ireland with a Brummie accent. Work that one out!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:52 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Where did you get all that random squabble from?!?!?

That is almost as assorted as back when Owen Hargreaves was technically able to represent Canada, Germany and England! Glad he picked the Three Lions but still, what a fact! Nice one!

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:48 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Sir Alex Ferguson was attacked last night in London; the man responsible is being charged with ABH.

gracie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:19 pm    Author: gracie    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
Sir Alex Ferguson was attacked last night in London; the man responsible is being charged with ABH.

I heard that on the radio this morning, I think it's awful, I hope he's ok.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:40 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Owen is on fire! Haven't seen quality like this since his hattrick last year for Newcastle!

Sam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:07 pm    Author: Sam    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
Where did you get all that random squabble from?!?!?

That is almost as assorted as back when Owen Hargreaves was technically able to represent Canada, Germany and England! Glad he picked the Three Lions but still, what a fact! Nice one!

Wales too.

deal_or_no_deal_2007

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:09 pm    Author: deal_or_no_deal_2007    Post subject:

oh when the saints go marching in
i wanna be in that number

can u tell who i support yet???

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:45 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Southampton - the only club that has a nickame of The Saints ;)

deal_or_no_deal_2007

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:12 pm    Author: deal_or_no_deal_2007    Post subject:

that is the correct answer :lol:

Sam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:02 pm    Author: Sam    Post subject:

deal_or_no_deal_2007 wrote:
that is the correct answer :lol:

What did you think of Rupert Lowe? We hated him at Argyle. He nicked our best manager of all-time and then got rid of him after 5 months. He didn't even have a bad track record either.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:23 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

For the record, George Burley is probably one of the best managers Southampton have had in a long time. I like him!

Sam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:23 pm    Author: Sam    Post subject:

Big-Davey wrote:
For the record, George Burley is probably one of the best managers Southampton have had in a long time. I like him!

So do I. I used to hate Southampton with Lowe and Beattie and Wigley and all the rest of the Primma Donna's but now they've all cleared out I've got nothing against them at all.

deal_or_no_deal_2007

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:19 pm    Author: deal_or_no_deal_2007    Post subject:

i think that we did ok with rupert lowe, BUT, we had gordon strachan as manager. i wasn't a big fan of lowe's. george burley has done a gr8 job so far. hopefully he can get southampton back in2 the prem this season.

i do think it was totally out of order 4 lowe 2 get rid of paul sturrock. i don't think he had a fair chance. when sturrock left, we were only 2 games in2 that season.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:50 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

Well well well...

For the first time in three years (since Man United ended their 49-match unbeaten run in September 2004), Arsenal are top of the Premier League!

And looks like Sunderland are finally back on track too!

deal_or_no_deal_2007

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:39 pm    Author: deal_or_no_deal_2007    Post subject:

sunderland beat my home team.

[ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 36  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General Discussion » Sports DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]