Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:32 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:32 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Expanded & SpecialAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:52 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

Warnings: 0
33 boxes, £6,000,000, and just one question. Welcome to Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life. Today's player is Skyline he has been assigned Box 15 at random for the first part of the game. As a remember, here's the board:

1p
10p
50p
£1
£5
£10
£25
£50

£100
£250
£500
£750
£1,000
£2,000
£3,000
£5,000

Whatever you win will be the monthly payment that you can possibly receive For the Rest of Your Life (if the 2nd part of the game goes your way). Please start by choosing 5 boxes.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:57 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life
Forum Games Moderator

2, 5, 7, 9, 12!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:26 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

2- £3,000 :(

In a normal game that wouldn't be bad, but that's a HUGE amount to lose in the context of it being a monthly payment.

5- £5,000 :shock: :(

And just like that, the top 2 amounts are gone. What a terrible way to start the series.

7- £50

That's better.

9- £100 :?

Ordinarily £100 would be next to nothing in the context of this game, but as a monthly payment it could have been £60,000 over time!

12- 50p :D

It's now time for you to predict what your opening offer will be. If you are within 10% of the offer, you will get the offer button to aid you in this portion of the game.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:49 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life
Forum Games Moderator

Why do I suck at these things!? :lol: :lol: :shock:

Anyway, I guess £145...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:52 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

The Banker is already convinced that Box 17 is your only hope, so:

BANKER'S OFFER

£117

No button for you. :(

Deal or No Deal?

Also, choose 3 more boxes.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:12 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life
Forum Games Moderator

NO DEAL

3, 6, 8.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:28 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

3- £25

6- £1,000 :(

You now only have 1 of your Power 4 left. :(

8- 1p :D

Board:
10p
£1
£5
£10

£250
£500
£750
£2,000

Banker Time.................

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:30 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

The Banker says that the board is completely polarized now, and if you have an all-blue round he'll offer £617 but if you have an all-red round he'll only offer £17. Therefore, you should now take:

BANKER'S OFFER

£234

Deal or No Deal?

Also, choose your next 3 boxes.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:32 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life
Forum Games Moderator

£617 sounds tempting, but I'm going to have to NO DEAL on that.

1, 4, 16, and be sure to provide a list of boxes remaining please :)

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:38 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

You know, Skyline, if this game goes to hell, there's a spot waiting for you on the Le Banquier Hanukkah special. You can win up to $1 million :D!

Est-ce que cette offre est acceptee ou refusee?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

1- £750

4- £2,000 :shock: :(

If this is a red, you're in HUGE trouble.

16-
£10

Banker Time............

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:43 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

The Banker is certain that this is your last chance to take decent money to the time ladder.

BANKER'S OFFER

£117

Deal or No Deal?

Also, choose 3 more boxes.

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:58 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life
Forum Games Moderator

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
You know, Skyline, if this game goes to hell, there's a spot waiting for you on the Le Banquier Hanukkah special. You can win up to $1 million :D!

Est-ce que cette offre est acceptee ou refusee?

ACCEPTEE, but I'll probably do crap in it anyway :-D

Anyway, NO DEAL.

14, 13, 10.

I would also like to know which boxes are left for the next round ;-)

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:58 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

A brave decision, Skyline. Just to heighten the tension, if you win 10p the most you can win on the time ladder is £60. However, if you take £5,000 to the time ladder, the most you can win is £300,000. Also, Box 17 can double both of those figures. Anyway, let's seeif you made the right decision:

14- £500 :(

You can still win £450,000 (factoring in Box 17) if things fall right for you from here, though.

13-
£250

It's pretty much game over now unless Box 17 contains +£500.

10-
£5 :smt009 :smt011

Banker Time with 10p and £1 remaining.......................

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:01 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

The Banker says he would offer 17p here, but he promised a past player who won that amount that he would never offer that again, so:

BANKER'S OFFER 

53p

Deal or No Deal?

Also Swap or No Swap?

(And also you're decision on Box 17, please, as it's pretty obvious what you're going to do with that?)

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:12 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life
Forum Games Moderator

NO DEAL... and open the blasted thing! :lol: :lol:

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:16 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

HOLD IT.

I smell a huge rat here. Did you honestly think you could get away with this?

It’s quite clear that this game was designed for failure from the start for the host’s personal enjoyment.

Skyline, none of this is your fault, and no one should be subject to such unfair treatment.

I knew something was wrong with this game, and I was right.

Les jeux sont faits.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:26 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
HOLD IT.

I smell a huge rat here. Did you honestly think you could get away with this?

It’s quite clear that this game was designed for failure from the start for the host’s personal enjoyment.

Skyline, none of this is your fault, and no one should be subject to such unfair treatment.

I knew something was wrong with this game, and I was right.

Les jeux sont faits.

Mark, I offered Skyline 77% of the average at 5 box and there was a 30% chance of both reds being discovered from there. Explain how that was unfair. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyway, Box 15 contains £1 :-)

Box 11 had 10p

Box 17 can turn that £1 monthly payment (a potential £600 total) into a VERY chunky £501 monthly payment (a potential £300,600). Here are the options for Box 17:

DOUBLE
ADD HALF
+£500

HALF
NOTHING

Would you like to purchase Box 17 with your £1? Deal or No Deal?

Also, choose a number from 1 to 5 to determine its contents.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:52 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life

[New York accent]

There’s just something about this game that bothers me. I can’t quite put my finger on it.

*lights cigar*

Oh, just one more thing. It was engineered for failure from the start. I suspect foul play.

[/New York accent]

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:47 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Skyline plays Deal or No Deal For the Rest of Your Life
Forum Games Moderator

I buy the box and I choose 3.

I think it's just me sucking, to be honest, Doc... :x :evil: :P Perhaps some day the wind will change ;D

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Expanded & SpecialAll times are UTC [ DST ]