Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:44 pm Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:44 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Expanded & SpecialAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:41 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

Warnings: 0
Not a bad offer there. If I was playing and I didn't have the offer button I would of Dealt. But I think you should go on because of the offer button. Just giving you advice Ben.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:27 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

With the offer button AND Box 23 in play, this is an easy decision. NO DEAL. :smt023

I'll go with Box 2 next, and then press the button if it is anything other than the £75,000.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:29 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

All right, then. Let's see how this works out.

[2] - £2 :D

Button or box?

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:30 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

ACB button.

Archstered

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:31 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

One more Box.

Go on!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:57 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

I'll hit the button now, please. :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:11 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

Offer Button Activated

You're definitely becoming a major threat to him now. He says you should take this offer and your Capital One bonus, and get out of here.

BANKER'S OFFER

£80,000

You can equal Bill's recent win if you deal. Only one amount on the board is higher than this offer, and there's only a 25 per cent chance you have it in your box.

Deal or No Deal?

Don't answer just yet. Let's take a break and give the man some QTT.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:26 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

Thank you VERY much for the ultra-generous offer, Mr. Banker, and DEAL. :smt023

I really didn't need a 30 second break to think about this, as I planned to insta-DEAL any offer of £50,000 or more here.

My last two boxes would've been 4 and 19. Don't bother to offer the Banker's Gamble if the jackpot stays (unless it's with the £75,000 ;) ), as there's NO WAY I'm going to accept it.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:44 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

Eighty grand is yours, Bill... er, I mean Ben. Congratulations :D!

Now it's time to find out whether or not it was the best deal you could've made. You chose boxes 4 and 19 next, so let's see what they held.

[4] - £250
[19] - £250,000 :D

You'd have faced a final two of £5,000 and £75,000, along with this offer:

BANKER'S OFFER
WOULD'VE BEEN

£32,000

It's time for the moment of truth. Are you now among the few people who have sold a £75,000 box for a profit?

Inside Box 16 was...
[16] - £75,000 - Yep :D!

Box 9 held the £5,000

But your work isn't done yet. Bring on Box 23. This is what you might find inside of it.

TRIPLE
DOUBLE
MONEY BACK

HALF
QUARTER
10%

And that means you can win...

£240,000
£160,000
£80,000

£40,000
£20,000
£8,000

Would you like to purchase Box 23 with your winnings? Deal or No Deal?

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:22 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

You should probably replace Money Back with +£10,000 or +£20,000 in future games, Banker. Without an option that gives blue winners a shot at a consolation, Box 23 is almost always an anti-climax, as proved by the new French version of the show. :smt023

Anyway, losing 90% of my winnings in one go doesn't sound like a worthwhile proposition from the heights of a life-changing £80,000, so I shall NO DEAL the 23rd Box.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:46 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

For what it's worth, Box 23 contained QUARTER, so it's a good thing you didn't go for it.

The French Box 23 is terrible, and needs at least two more options to be worth risking any money on.

And hey, we're all about creating a great experience around here, so we'll definitely take what you said into consideration :smt023.

Well, there's no question that you've passed the Idiotest, Ben. You take home a total of £90,000 and our thanks for participating :smt023.

*RING*

Excuse me for just a second.

The Banker would like to make you one final offer. He likes your knowledge of numbers and statistics, so he'd like to know if you'd be interested in being a guest Banker on a future show.

Deal or No Deal?

Last edited by Dr. Hindsight on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:52 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

That's a definite DEAL. :smt023

Thanks for having me on the show, by the way. :smt023

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:08 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal - Episode 2

As Mark says, excellent answer :smt023. I enjoyed having you on the program, and I hope you had a good time.

Well, that about does it for this episode of Idiotest: The All-New Deal or No Deal. Join us next time, when Ben takes over the Banker's chair, and our Smart Money Jackpot will be worth £600,000. Until then, this is Mark David wishing you all the best in your daily dealings :D.

[ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Expanded & SpecialAll times are UTC [ DST ]