Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:07 am Last visit was: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:07 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Expanded & SpecialAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:49 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Epic - 4 boxes please! I'm guessing 12... 14... 15 and 16.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

Er, yeah - I've forgotten which boxes are left, so I'll have those four please Gordon! :lol:

COME ON THEN, LET'S BE 'AVIN YO---ah, perhaps not in the, er, presence of, er, Mr Ramsay... :eyes:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:08 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

Box 12 is opened by Cheryl Cole or whatever her name is now.

Cheryl: Hey Dan, pleasure to meat you, may the box give you tons of goodness and tidings

Cheryl reveals £1.20! :?

Dan: CHERYL, bloody awful, I say.

Box 14 is opened by Yeardley Smith

Yeardley: I flew all the way from America to open this box. But first, some great demos of my voice acting of Lisa Simpson. I'm a vegetarian, bla bla bla.

Yeardley reveals 6p! - All right!

Box 15 is opened by Shawn Carter of JAY Z

Shawn: HOVI's home... I mean about to open the box, and out comes a fox (EDITOR NOTE: I couldn't rap my way out of a paper bag, because I'm a wrinkly old hag)

JAY opens the box to reveal £3... OH DEARY ME

Box 16 is opened by American Coupon Boy who somehow became a celebrity by appearing on the equivalent of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here's USA equivalent, and before that, Big Brother USA which isn't called that in the USA, and before that, The Biggest Loser

He says nothing, he opens the box to reveal 8p!

The Banker Calls...

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:10 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

Gordon didn't actually say anything this round... How flippin' curious...

Gordon: Sorry, fell asleep man

tl;dr

12 - £1.20
14 - 6p
15 - £3
16 - 8p

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:11 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

The banker has made his offer

Banker: I really hope you like it, it really mean a lot to me if you take it

BANKER'S OFFER

£1.09

1p

3p
5p

10p
12p

20p

30p

40p

£2

£5
£10

Boxes left: 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:23 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

dis iz triffic board init lyk blud

iz gd offa m8 but deres lode ov blus dere 4 me 2 aym at, u no wat im sayin g-ramz? NO DEAL init bruv

:ponder:

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:55 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures

I don't know what you guys are smoking, but please save me some :-D!

You know what? There's just enough money being offered in this game that the host can actually pay the contestant his winnings at the end without suffering a significant financial loss :D!

This is Deal or No Deal: Pocket Change Edition on DoND.co.uk TV.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:44 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

And indeed, I will be Pay-Paling the amount won to Dan from this thread!

People rule!

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:51 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

dat iz rly trific m8

now how meney bockses i pik 4 dis rund??? *beep* on , lets win sum MEGA MUNY BRUV :)

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:06 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

I see *beep* is censored on this forum!

You pick another three...!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:25 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

Righto. I'll go for 22, 23 and 24 please, G-Ramz. Make 'em good'uns. :twisted:

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:34 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

Box 22 is opened by Simon Cow

Simon: This is a absolute categorical box opening

It contains... 5p! :-D

Box 23 is opened by Katie Hopkins

Katie: Daniel - that's a good, intelligent name... you have good prospects

Katie opens the box to reveal... £10!! OH NO!!!

Box 24 is opened by Mark Wright (not the apprentice candidate)

Mark - epic, let's open it

12p!

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:35 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

tl;dr

22 - 5p
23 - £10
24 - 12p

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:38 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

we hear from the banker

Banker: I'm really sorry for you, I hope you can recover! :(

BANKER'S OFFER

54p

1p
3p

10p
20p
30p

40p
£2
£5

Boxes left: 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:44 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

I hope so too, Banksy, er...yeah, bit of a blow, but I'm up for this more than ever. Let's find those blues :smt023

NO DEAL Gordy Wordy!

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:23 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures

This is probably the only situation where I actually wanted someone to win five bucks on Deal or No Deal.

Go get that fiver, Dan :smt023!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:05 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

Thanks Mark, I'll do my absolute best! :P :smt023

I'm quite nervous, actually...high stakes and all that... :eyes:

Skyline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:19 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

Three boxes please!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:43 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

17, 18 and 19 please, Gordon! :smt023

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:31 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Dan Adventures
Forum Games Moderator

17 - 30p!

18 - £5! :(

19 - 3p! :)

The Banker Calls

[ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Expanded & SpecialAll times are UTC [ DST ]