Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:15 pm Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:15 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » PlansAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 14 posts ] 

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:29 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Le Banquier Season 2

Warnings: 0
26 cases, half a million dollars, and one French question:

Est-ce que cette offre est acceptee or refusee?

I'm now casting for Season 2 of Le Banquier. I plan to follow a schedule similar to the actual show, where we have a limited run of five episodes. Once that's over, the show takes a break for a little while to prevent overexposure and keep things fresh.

New this season: Million Dollar Finale

The season will be set up as a tournament. At the end of the five-episode season, the contestant who made the best deal overall will return for a chance to play for a million dollars in a special episode.

Other than that, this series will stay true to the TV version it's based off of.

So, who wants to play? Sign up below if you're interested.

Merci, et bonne chance :smt023!

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:32 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

I might play.

I don't want to be first though lol.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:41 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

Rematches are welcome.

Who would like the coveted first slot, then?

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:43 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
Rematches are welcome.

Who would like the coveted first slot, then?

I think you should get Daniel or H2005 to play. It'd be interesting for him to play

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:17 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

I want Aaron Brock on my show.

Y'hear that, Mr. Brocklebank? Le Banquier wants you ;)!

willrelf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:26 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2
Forum Games Moderator

I'll play. :p

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Davao

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:52 am    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

Can I play the season finale?

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:42 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

Okay, Will! You’re slotted in for Game 1 of Season 2!

David, the season finale game is played by the person who made the best deal during the season.

Davao

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:45 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
Okay, Will! You’re slotted in for Game 1 of Season 2!

David, the season finale game is played by the person who made the best deal during the season.

Can I play the game before the finale then?

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:17 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
I want Aaron Brock on my show.

Y'hear that, Mr. Brocklebank? Le Banquier wants you ;)!

Go on then, I'll play game 2 please!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:27 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

I'll play Game 4 if the Doctor allows it, leaving Game 3 for whomever wants it. :P

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:18 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

Let me check that with Mr. Capaldi...

..Oh wait, you meant me. Sorry about that, Chief.

Yes, you may certainly play game 4, and Aaron is locked in for game 2.

Davao wants game 4, so he'll get that. Only one slot left to fill, and it's for game 3.

Here is the current schedule:

Le Banquier Season 2 Schedule

Episode 7:
willrelf
Episode 8: Aaron Brock
Episode 9: [VACANT]
Episode 10: American Coupon Boy
Episode 11: Davao

Davao

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:50 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

Dr. Hindsight wrote:
Let me check that with Mr. Capaldi...

..Oh wait, you meant me. Sorry about that, Chief.

Yes, you may certainly play game 4, and Aaron is locked in for game 2.

Davao wants game 4, so he'll get that. Only one slot left to fill, and it's for game 3.

Here is the current schedule:

Le Banquier Season 2 Schedule

Episode 7:
willrelf
Episode 8: Aaron Brock
Episode 9: [VACANT]
Episode 10: American Coupon Boy
Episode 11: Davao

I want to see H2005 to play a different version of DOND.

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:21 am    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: Le Banquier Season 2

Quiet, you. Enough with the unreasonable demands. H probably has better things to do.

[ 14 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » PlansAll times are UTC [ DST ]