Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » PlansAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:53 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Let's Make a Deal or No Deal AND Ben's Real Money Tournament

Warnings: 0
First of all, I have created a version of Deal or No Deal that combines DOND as we know it and the American game show that most closely resembles it, Let's Make a Deal.

A ZONK Card
An Egg Plant
Bug Candy
Butter Pumps
A Giant Paddleball
An "I Got ZONKed by ACB" T-shirt

6 Number Dice Game
£100
£250
£500
Spell Me a Car

£1,000
Smash for Cash
Go Big or Go Home
£10,000
£15,000
£20,000
£35,000
£50,000
£75,000
£100,000
£250,000

(The Small) Box 23
Double
+£10,000
Money Back

Half
ZONK

(The Big) Box 23
x 5 :shock:
DOUBLE

HALF
ZONK
ZONK

That is the board I am going to use. I'll explain the mini-games and the opportunity to claim real money from me later.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:26 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Let's Make a Deal or No Deal AND Ben's Real Money Tournament

I'll start explaining all the features now. First of all, the amounts in green are ZONKs, which are joke prizes that you definitely don't want to win.

(The Small) Box 23
: Can be purchased with any valid prize, but NOT a ZONK.

(The Big) Box 23: Can only be purchased with £10,000+. If the player wins five figures, I will give them the choice of the Small Box 23 or the Big Box 23. If the player has 5 figures after purchasing the Small Box 23 I will then give them the option of purchasing the Big Box 23, and conversely if a player first purchases the Big Box 23 and doesn't get ZONKed I'll give them the opportunity to purchase the small Box 23. This means that you could win up to £2,500,000 if the boxes fall right for you. :shock:

Now for the mini-games. If you have one of them in your box and go all the way, you will play that game for your winnings. I may offer you the opportunity to play one of these games as part of an offer, and possibly a power-up that will make the game easier as a bonus.

6 Number Dice Deal

You will "roll" a single die. Each of the 6 numbers you can roll contains an amount of money from £500 to £2,500. However, once you roll a number, you can't roll it again, for if you do you will get ZONKed. You may stop with the money that you accumulated after every good roll. If you roll all 6 numbers without any repeats your winnings will augmented to £20,000. The odds of doing that, however, is only 1.54%, hence why this game is in the £50 slot.

You may be a offered a "Free Roll" card in addition to a chance to play this game, in which case you'll get to roll again if you roll a bad number along the way. In addition, attached to the money behind one of the numbers is another Free Roll card. However, if you use the Free Roll card, you are NOT permitted to stop unless you roll another good number, so you are always at risk of losing your accumulated winnings.

Spell Me a Car

There will be 8 numbers to pick from on stage. Behind 6 of them are letters that spell out the name of a car company that sells the car you're playing for, and behind the other 2 are ZONKs. After each pick, I will an amount of money to stop playing. The game is over when you spelled out the car name (in which case you win a Car worth over £10,000) or you picked both ZONKs (in which case you win NOTHING).

Along with this game, I may offer a "Sure Thing", which is a prize valued between £2,000 and £5,000 that I will offer (possibly along with some cash) after each pick. One of the 8 numbers will also activate the sure thing.

Smash for Cash

There are 10 Piggy Banks numbered 1 through 10. Eight contain an amount of cash ranging from £1 to £3, while the other two contain a ZONK card. Five money plateaus can be reached by collecting all of the money in the piggy banks - £1,000 for £3, £2,000 for £5, £3,000 for £8, £5,000 for £11 and £20,000 for £15. You have the option to quit with the money you accumulated if you find one of the ZONK cards after each pick. If both Zonk cards are found, the game is over and you leave with NOTHING. If you are extremely lucky and avoid both ZONKs to the end, you could win the full £20,000 without having to risk anything along the way. Here is the breakdown of the Piggy Banks:

2 have ZONKs
3 have £1
3 have £2
2 have £3

As a power-up, I can offer a "Fast Forward" (Amazing Race, please don't sue me :eyes: ;) ), which allows you a 50/50 chance at the £20,000 once you reach the £3,000 level. If you accept to use this, I will give you the choice of Pig 11 and Pig 12. One contains two ZONK cards (which will ZONK you out of the game) but the other contains the £7 needed to win the game. The "Fast Forward" can also be found behind one of the Piggy Banks.

GO BIG or GO HOME

This is without question my favourite Let's Make a Deal mini-game, so I am most likely to offer this. You will be faced with a 16 square board like this (except with £s instead of dollars:

http://s.mcstatic.com/thumb/10329366/27 ... _4.jpg?v=1

You start on Go Big, and "roll" a die to determine the number of spaces to move (from 1 to 6). You will pick a number from 1 to 6 to determine at random what you will roll. You will win whatever you land on, but that space turns into a Go Home space to make the board more risky on the 2nd go around. The game is over when you land on Go Home, which sends you home with NOTHING, or Go Big, which gives you a £10,000+ Car in addition to any cash and prizes you pick up along the way. Also, after each roll you are given the option of leaving with the cash/prizes you currently have. The Box and Curtain 1, as shown in the picture, contain a prize worth between £2,000 and £5,000, the £1,000 Gift Card shown in the picture will be to amazon.com. ;)

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Last edited by American Coupon Boy on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:28 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: Let's Make a Deal or No Deal AND Ben's Real Money Tournament

I will play.

[ 3 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » PlansAll times are UTC [ DST ]