Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 pm Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 4 posts ] 

ketchup14

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:50 pm    Author: ketchup14    Post subject: qatopia version remade! sound!

Warnings: 0
http://www.qatopia.co.uk/beatthebroker/download.html

a downloadable game of beat the broker has been released with the theme music and lots more sound!

Super Aguri

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:56 pm    Author: Super Aguri    Post subject:

I am downloading the game at this very second

thanks ketchup 14

wakey1512

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:37 pm    Author: wakey1512    Post subject:

Im sorry, but this game is poor compared to the other UK ones out there (eg dilan 4)

Good-
-Fast Gameplay
Bad
-Crowd sulk when you reveal £1,000. So if i have a board with 3 reds left and the £1,000 goes (lowest value left on the board) they still sulk.
-Amounts are in decimal value when they shouldnt be (eg. 10p is displayed on this game as £0.10)
-I get an all blue opening round and get offered £2,465.23
-Simarly, i get an all red opening round and get offered £2,132.22 (only a couple hundred difference to an all blue opening round)
-The boxes are curtains
-The crowds reactions to seeing the £250,000 are identical to them seeing the £1,000 go.

Alltogether, a very poor attempt of DOND but the fast gameplay is the only thing i like about it. You might as well download the UK DoND .NET Version that can be found around the forum.

My dislike club: The number 3

ketchup14

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:02 am    Author: ketchup14    Post subject:

what i saw wakey1512! when i started this thread i was downloading it, so i didnt know what it was like then

[ 4 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » Other DoND Games & Discussion » Online Games DiscussionsAll times are UTC [ DST ]