Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:40 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:40 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:22 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Warnings: 0
Well done for those 3! Unlucky for the other two... but we all have our bad subjects :smt009

Joel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:50 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Well... I should be in the hospital right now recovering from a major surgery, but my surgery date got pushed back to September 9th (one day before I'm due to start sixth form). :roll:

So instead, I'm listening to music. :D

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

I am currently....

....admiring my new avatar - my first in 7 years, 2 months and 12 days here! :shock: :D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:28 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

I'm currently de-stressing after doing my UCAS application thingy. Only one last wee bit left...thankfully.

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:28 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

You may think UCΛS is a pain, but just wait til you apply for student finance! :smt105

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:39 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Awaiting my provisional driving licence, which should arrive within two weeks. And soon after that, I hope, learning to drive. :)

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:56 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

I was just thinking about the moment in Space Jam where Lola Bunny says "Don't ever call me *blows ears back* doll! ;-)"

Now i'm thinking about the moment in Space Jam where Lola Bunny says "Don't ever call me *blows ears back* doll! ;-)"

And next i'll think about the moment in Space Jam where Lola Bunny says "Don't ever call me *blows ears back* doll! ;-)"

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!

Ive just had dinner, steak (yuck!) and vegetables

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:09 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Been watching some 80s music videos. For a lot of the songs, it's the first time i've seen the videos and i must say, some of the singers look nothing like what i expected to them to when i heard them on the radio!

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:23 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

JamesJMH91 wrote:
I was just thinking about the moment in Space Jam where Lola Bunny says "Don't ever call me *blows ears back* doll! ;-)"

Now i'm thinking about the moment in Space Jam where Lola Bunny says "Don't ever call me *blows ears back* doll! ;-)"

And next i'll think about the moment in Space Jam where Lola Bunny says "Don't ever call me *blows ears back* doll! ;-)"

:|

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:57 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

JamesJMH91 wrote:

Genuinely peculiar. Wanting to have it away with a fictional cartoon bunny of early teen age. Where does the Yewtree brigade stand on that one?

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:56 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Sitting through an AGONIZING heat wave. We're in the middle of a full week of 40c+ days! :shock: I hate it!!! :smt009 :smt011 :P :x :x :x

daniel123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:04 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

JamesJMH91 wrote:
Sitting through an AGONIZING heat wave. We're in the middle of a full week of 40c+ days! :shock: I hate it!!! :smt009 :smt011 :P :x :x :x

Embarrassing question-dodger. :smt011 :-D

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:42 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

just like bankerspanker

psychokiller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:35 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

A phone call is being placed to the RSPCA, who will no doubt be more than pleased to refer the call to Scotland Yard.

Also, don't whinge about the weather. That's our thing, we've patented it.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:55 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

psychokiller wrote:
JamesJMH91 wrote:

Genuinely peculiar. Wanting to have it away with a fictional cartoon bunny of early teen age. Where does the Yewtree brigade stand on that one?

I think im getting amnesia, who's this Lola person again? :ponder:

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:10 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Your ticket to the Yewtree tour. Stops on this tour include a front page public outing, a resulting public rinsing, a high profile court case with damning evidence being revealed to the sickened public and a lengthy period of incarceration.

Welcome aboard.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:52 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Period. Moving on.

Im doing something tasteful for once in my life and listening to music from 1992 :)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:44 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Waiting for dinner. Chips, Rice (woohoo!) and....urgh...steak! :x

I don't like steak, isn't that awful. All the sudden, the yewtree brigade have a whole new reason to come after me! :P

(P.S. Lola Bunny could have some character development, give her a backstory, some skeletons in her closet, emotional weaknesses and really give her the independent girl persona, so that's she's interesting as a character and not just eye candy :). Sorry, but i just found her too annoying in the awful looney tunes show, she was too much like an Amy Rose clone)

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:47 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Why not just...

not have steak

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:28 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Feed it to the dogs :-D

We're currently sweltering through another ridiculous heatwave now. FGS Summer, go the *beep* away!!! :x :smt013 :angry :mad :smt009 :smt011

[ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]