Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:20 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:20 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

Joel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:48 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Warnings: 0
Skyline wrote:
As do both off you. :roll:

As do you too! :shock: :lol:

Skyline

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:17 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Thus endeth the joke :(

:lol: :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:28 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Skyline wrote:
Thus endeth the joke :(

:lol: :-D

Once in Australia, Jonny was holding a pool party for 20 of his friends. Everyone was sitting down about to eat dinner when SUDDENLY! - a bell was rung vigorously and Jonny was standing at the side of the swimming pool.
"A croc!" he said, "There's a crocodile in the pool! Now, any one of you people who can get in the pool, wrestle that croc and bring him up to land safely, I'll give you $1,000!"

As quick as a flash, a man was in the water, splashing and writhing around, and lo and behold! After a while he had managed to get hold of the crocodile, and haul him up onto the floor.
"Wow! You did it! Well done, mate!" exclaimed Jonny, to rapturous applause and cheers from the gathered crowd; "Now, here's your $1,000 that I promised!" - he handed his soaked friend a cheque.
"No, I don't want that." he said, giving it straight back to the host.
"OK, here, have my watch!", Jonny replied.
"NO, I don't bloody want that either."

"Well, what do you want? My car, my house, my wife?!" Jonny asked him in desperation.
"NO, I WANT THE *BEEP* WHO PUSHED ME IN!" came the reply.

No, Jacques, the joke starteth here. :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:47 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

LOL That's my method of correct someone on their spelling, by spelling 'spelling' with one L :-D

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:14 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

I'm currently listening to Tubular Bells, part one, on Grooveshark. RMF would be proud. :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:22 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

I'm now celebrating 10,000 official posts on this forum! :D

It was an important milestone to me many moons ago, and I'm happy to have reached it. So much has changed in seven years, but I'm proud to still be rolling along as ever.

Onwards, to the next 10,000.

:smt023

Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:42 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Global Moderator

10,0081 :suspect:

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:44 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy... de quoi est-ce que tu parle? :ponder:

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:58 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Jimmy wrote:

10,008.1? Interesting. How does one make one tenth of a post? :ponder: :suspect:

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:12 pm    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

I am currently feeling really nervous as I get my exam results tomorrow! If anything, I hope I get a good enough grade in English...if all else fails, I'm going to uni, so fingers crossed!

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Best of luck tomorrow, I'm sure it will be fine! Hope you get the results you're after. :smt023

Joel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:33 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Yes... I'm currently excitedly waiting for my exam results which I receive on the 22nd. Also waiting to go in to hospital on the 12th of this month for some major surgery. :shock:

I'll be fine. :P

Saperogo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:40 pm    Author: Saperogo    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

JoelDavies wrote:
Yes... I'm currently excitedly waiting for my exam results which I receive on the 22nd. Also waiting to go in to hospital on the 12th of this month for some major surgery. :shock:

I hope so! We need your voice of reason around here!

Joel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:47 pm    Author: Joel    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Saperogo wrote:
JoelDavies wrote:

I hope so! We need your voice of reason around here!

Haha! I was unaware I had a 'voice of reason'. Don't worry, although I most likely won't post on here for at least 3 days whilst I'm stuck in the hospital. :?

I do hope I don't miss any exciting shows, but that's the least I should be worrying about...

:smt047

Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:50 pm    Author: Jimmy    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Global Moderator

daniel123 wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

10,008.1? Interesting. How does one make one tenth of a post? :ponder: :suspect:

How awful of me, I meant 10,081. Of course. :ponder: :suspect:

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Jimmy wrote:
daniel123 wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

How awful of me, I meant 10,081. Of course. :ponder: :suspect:

Well, you never know, you see. :smt023 :suspect:

Skyline

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:34 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

mr_northern_guy wrote:
I am currently feeling really nervous as I get my exam results tomorrow! If anything, I hope I get a good enough grade in English...if all else fails, I'm going to uni, so fingers crossed!

GOOD LUCK! Which uni are you going to ?

Best of luck to Joel too! I know how annoying it is to wait for exam results, I've done it four years :smt011

None for me yet... since I've yet to take my exams (I missed them due to the blasted chicken pox. :lol: )

Jimmy... How did you get 10,081...?

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:39 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?
Forum Games Moderator

Skyline wrote:
Jimmy... How did you get 10,081...?

Yes, my sentiments exactly! :suspect:

I'm sure I made more than 81 posts in the ex-Minx thread anyway. And the "Top 10 Posters" thread, and quite a few more which no longer exist....I must have lost around 6,000 posts. :ponder:

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:23 am    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

Thanks for the good wishes, and my best wishes to everyone else getting exam results soon!

Skyline - as yet I'm undecided, which probably isn't brilliant seeing as I apply later this year.

mr_northern_guy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 am    Author: mr_northern_guy    Post subject: Re: What are you currently doing?

The Results are in. 3 of the 5 results were good. The other 2 (English and Maths) were a disaster, so I am currently eating a bowl of cereal, and feeling quite upset about those 2.

[ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]