Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 am Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:44 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Warnings: 0
Last DVD - Swift and Shift Couriers
Last book - The Newspaper looking for a job
Last Song - Tori Amos "Professional Widow (Armand Van Helden Remix)"
Last TV show - Million dollar minute
Last Cinema movie - The run without cinema movies goes on....
Last time you cried - I always cry when i have one of my asperger's outbursts over petty stuff :cry:
Last time you washed - Showered last night
Last time you felt sick - I'm all good
Last time you laughed - I can do a good MUAHAHAHAHA!!! villain laugh! :smt077 :twisted:
Last injury - A bruised ego
Last time you got drunk - ----

Oni-91

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 am    Author: Oni-91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa
Last book - Does the Metro count?
Last song - In Pursuit of Happiness // The Divine Comedy (I was trying to nail the crazy fast tambourine bit neat the end. AND I DID :V)
Last TV show - QI. It was the Hoaxes ep.
Last Cinema movie - Rush
Last time you cried - Mid December. I'm not saying why, it was pretty big.
Last time you washed - Had a nice long bath last night, so had a quick strip wash this morning
Last time you felt sick - Upchucked a little on Thursday. No idea WHAT caused it.
Last time you laughed - At work, where we basically spend nine hours flinging good-natured insults at each other. It's wonderful.
Last injury - I did my knee in stepping slightly too hard on a dance machine.
Last time you got drunk - Last Sunday, to celebrate my brother becoming a Dad. We had a LOT of cheap champagne and my stomach felt all burny until the Tuesday lunchtime.

daniel123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Last

DVD: Several days ago, my own copy of 'Shutter Island' (2010). :smt023
Book: Dennis Lehane's 'Shutter Island' preview on Scribd, at about 02:21 this morning.
Song: Currently listening to 'Descendent of Shinobi' by Final Fantasy on Grooveshark.
TV Show: Can't remember. Don't watch much TV.
Cinema Movie: Can't remember...
Cried: The other night, while listening to poignant music and looking at a photo of my dead cat. :(
EDIT - Song - changed to Annie's Song, by the Acoustic Guitar Troubadours...it's a playlist someone else has started...

Washed: This afternoon when I woke up.
Felt sick: The other day, at some point.
Laughed: Just now.
Injury: Currently recovering from a sprained ankle I sustained exactly two weeks ago. Severely bruised my foot in the process, so recuperation's been slow.
Got drunk: Oh, just before Christmas. A large bottle of rosé. :D

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:06 am    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD - Thor: The Dark World
Last book - The World According To Clarkson - Is It Really Too Much To Ask?
Last Song - Tinie Tempah ft. Emeli Sande - Let Go
Last TV show - Dragons' Den
Last Cinema movie - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Last time you cried - Don't remember.
Last time you washed - Had a bath a few hours ago
Last time you felt sick - Felt a bit car-sick last weekend I guess...
Last time you laughed - Few hours ago when watching TopGear
Last injury - Don't remember that either...
Last time you got drunk - My cousin's 18th a few weeks ago

Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Last DVD - I was going to get Simpsons Season 16... but I'll wait til it's cheap as chips... which is probably next year... :smt102
Last book - Red All Over 3, London Buses Review 2013
Last Song - Linkin Park - Numb
Last TV show - Uh... Waterloo Road last Wednesday... on iPlayer! I don't have a TV where I live.
Last Cinema movie - American Hustle... dragged on a bit. Was stirring in my seat.
Last time you cried - I try, but I can't cry! All dried up in there. :cry:
Last time you washed - This morning.
Last time you felt sick - September 2011.
Last time you laughed - Chatting to me friend earlier.
Last injury - Got hit in the crown jewels while trying to catch a baseball :smt107
Last time you got drunk - A few weeks ago, and then just tipsy.

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:22 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Update! :)

DVD - DVD-ish. Natural Born Killers, on my laptop.
Book - Can't remember, one of the Series of Unfortunate Events previews on Scribd. As for proper books, no idea.
Song - Dance the Night Away, by the Mavericks. 8)
TV Show - The final of the Welsh Open (snooker) on the BBC last night.
Cinema film - as before.
Cried - a few days ago...when I received a particularly beautiful email from someone I hold very dearly and which made me feel instantly better...
Washed - This morning, and about to do so in around an hour's time as I prepare to go to college. I stay up all night these days. Hardcore.
Felt sick - can't remember right now, probably same as last time...no, wait! Earlier today. I'd had one too many white chocolate cookies from Co-op.
Laughed - earlier at some point. Scratch that - just now, literally just now, after reading Skyline's 'last injury' entry. :lol: (Sorry Jacques, I mean, er, sorry to, er, hear... :suspect: )
Injury - still the ligament/tendon/ankle damage I'm recovering from. It's a pain. Literally.
Drunk - still mid-late December 2013. Planning on acquiring myself a large bottle of wine when I next can, however. :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:32 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

daniel123 wrote:
Laughed - earlier at some point. Scratch that - just now, literally just now, after reading Skyline's 'last injury' entry. :lol: (Sorry Jacques, I mean, er, sorry to, er, hear... :suspect: )

It really hurt. Image

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:39 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

I know. :-D

matthew17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:30 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD you watched - School of Rock
Last book - The World According To Clarkson - Is It Really Too Much To Ask?
Last Song - "Braveheart" by Neon Jungle
Last TV show - 15-to-1 on Challenge
Last Cinema movie - 22 Jump Street
Last time you cried - I don't cry
Last time you washed - Had a bath last night
Last time you felt sick - Don't remember...
Last time you laughed - Yesterday at some point, but don't remember when...
Last injury - A board fell on my knee the other week, and now there's a massive bruise there :evil:
Last time you got drunk - Can't remember that either... well I had a couple beers a few weeks ago on a night out, but didn't get proper drunk...

daniel123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:46 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

La-di-da...

DVD - Can't remember. Probably still Shutter Island, February time.
Book - Can't remember now. It's been a while.
Song - Currently 'Mhysa' from the Game of Thrones official soundtrack. I'm not a Game of Thrones fan myself, though.
TV show - Argentina vs Bosnia-Hercegovina, World Cup 2014 on the BBC.
Cinema film - can't remember.
Cried - this morning.
Washed - vigorously this morning. Paid off, too - I smelt like a million quid on the bus! :smt023
Felt sick - this morning, about to leave college to come home again.
Laughed - This morning, at the start before I kind of went downhill very much very quickly.
Injury - still the sprained ankle in February.
Got drunk - Probably still February-ish, whenever the last time was that I mentioned on here... :)

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:24 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

DVD - Watching 'Frozen' ATM
Book - Street Directories
Song - I'm curretnly listening to a Hip-Hop classic - 'U Can't Touch This' by MC Hammer
TV show - The Chase
Cinema film - Meh, i just wait until it comes out on DVD now. I wouldn't mind seeing 'Maleficent' though
Cried - last night. Don't feel sorry for me, i just had another one of my Asperger's outbursts
Washed - I had a shower last night, and rightfully so as i was all sweaty after a long working day
Felt sick - Got a headache last night
Laughed - Whenever i think of Bradley Walsh losing the plot on 'The Chase'

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:11 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD you watched - I'm Alan Partridge (Series 2)
Last book - Still 1984, unless you count some astrophysical journals I had to read through last week to finish off a critical review I was writing.
Last Song - Incredible by Céline Dion and Ne-Yo, in the hope that the former's album last year was any good. Thus far, it isn't very promising :|
Last TV show - The most recent episode of HBO's The Newsroom. Sensational TV show!
Last Cinema movie - 22 Jump Street
Last time you cried - About a year ago?
Last time you washed - I had a shower this morning.
Last time you felt sick - Maybe back in the summer at some point
Last time you laughed - Earlier, at some friends who were predrinking for a night out.
Last injury - I don't even remember...
Last time you got drunk - I got quite drunk on Saturday night for my best friend's 22nd birthday.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:23 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Last DVD you watched - Bruno ! Utterly stupid but kind of brilliant.
Last book - Still 1984, unless you count some astrophysical journals I had to read through last week to finish off a critical review I was writing.
Last Song - Purchased
Last TV show - Breaking Bad... they turned someone into a liquified pink substance and flushed it (I suppose it's an it now) down the loo! What a dignified way to be buried... :suspect: :suspect:
Last Cinema movie - The Imitation Game - Very enjoyable.
Last time you cried - Quite a long time ago... perhaps... nah, I don't remember, honestly.
Last time you washed - This morning.
Last time you felt sick - Felt nauseous? That infamous day on September 2011 which did not end well :oops:
Last time you laughed - This afternoon while having lunch with some friends.
Last injury - I've never been properly injured, (hit by a few baseballs but that's something you can bounce back from...). I guess I should just count myself lucky...
Last time you got drunk - Two week ago, haven't had the time to go out due to this damned report consuming my life for two weeks!

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:35 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Skyline wrote:

Astrophysical journals eh? I've spent like the last year of my life doing assignments based off papers from NASA ADS! What was your critical review about?

Last DVD you watched - Gladiator the other day, and for the first time. Excellent film!
Last book - Currently half way through Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, but I haven't picked it up again in a while.
Last Song - Babylon by David Gray is currently playing at the moment
Last TV show - HBO's Looking, which, if I had to explain it to you, is kind of like a gay version of Sex in the City but with more depth. It's actually pretty good.
Last Cinema movie - Still 22 Jump Street.
Last time you cried - Still, maybe like 12-18 months ago
Last time you washed - This afternoon when I woke up.
Last time you felt sick - Can't really remember...
Last time you laughed - Minutes ago whilst cleaning our flat kitchen with my flatmate.
Last injury - Nothing since last time, so it's been ages.
Last time you got drunk - On Saturday, for our university's Winter Survival event, which was so much fun!

Billy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:19 am    Author: Billy    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Don't think I've ever done this before...

Last DVD you watched - Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' embarrassingly, got back into it recently
Last book - Probably one of the Charlie Brooker Screenburn compilations.
Last Song - Hozier's 'Take Me To Church' is one of my current jams along with Sam Smith's I'm Not The Only One.
Last TV show - 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' on a plane ride home recently.
Last Cinema movie - The Interview. Very dumb but very entertaining.
Last time you cried - Massively? Two years ago after a bereavement. Had lots of crappy times since then though.
Last time you washed - Any other answer than 'today' needs to fix that fairly immediately :P
Last time you felt sick - It rarely happens. Probably some drunken night out.
Last time you laughed - A few hours ago during said cinema movie.
Last injury - Again this rarely happens. Last major injury, years and years ago.
Last time you got drunk - End of January, work party. God that was ages ago, I need to fix that!

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:04 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Update!

Last DVD - not sure. Last film was The Notebook (2004) on my laptop. Utterly beautiful.
Last book - 'Paper Towns' by John Green. I'm halfway through, and need to get back up to speed with it - I haven't opened it for a week!
Last song - 'Theme from Schindler's List' by John Williams (played mostly on piano, a variation I rather love).
Last TV show - can't remember. So long ago.
Last cinema film - whatever it was last time. :P
Last time I cried - two nights ago. Pretty good going!
Washed - this afternoon when I woke up.
Sick - properly last night, and mildly this afternoon. That too is pretty good going.
Laughed - just now, actually.
Injury - still my sprained ankle, 03.02.14.
Drunk - can't remember, but it can't have been more than 3 weeks. :lol:

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:50 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

Last DVD - Cannot for the life of me remember! :O
Last book - Red All Over 4... London Bus Review 2014 ;D
Last song - My 1st Song by JAY Z. I'm going somewhere nice where no mosquitoes at.
Last TV show - Le Big Bang Theory... well I overhear it! :P
Last cinema film - The Imitation Game
Last time I cried - Cannot remember.
Washed - Never.
Sick - Queasy sick... a long long time ago, ill... some time in early 2014...
Laughed - Very, very, very, very recently.
Injury - No remembere.
Drunk - Tuesday :Jimmy_is_great

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:37 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Skyline wrote:
Le Big Bang Theory

Hmm, a French version, is it not?

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:51 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........
Forum Games Moderator

almost.

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:39 pm    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: The Last Time Since...........

Last DVD you watched - I was going through Red Dwarf VIII on Tuesday night if that counts?
Last book - I started Don Quixote aaaages ago, need to continue that soon.
Last Song - Time To Rest by Andy Blueman, currently playing.
Last TV show - Would I Lie To You on Dave at 8.
Last Cinema movie - Still 22 Jump Street.
Last time you cried - No more than eight months ago, that's for sure.
Last time you washed - A few hours ago after work.
Last time you felt sick - Unsure (unrelated to the last question, at least).
Last time you laughed - This afternoon when I was supervising the second year astronomy labs.
Last injury - About a month ago when I was in London, I couldn't walk properly on my foot for a while
Last time you got drunk - On Saturday at Life in Colour which visited the UK for the first time I believe.

[ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]