Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:38 am Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:38 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 634 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:32 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
I was in Morrisons in London and when I went outside with the shopping I felt the earth move then a old lady fell over who looked exactly like Dot Cotton

Michael DeVere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:27 pm    Author: Michael DeVere    Post subject:

jiveclive wrote:
I was in Morrisons in London and when I went outside with the shopping I felt the earth move then a old lady fell over who looked exactly like Dot Cotton

Perhaps it was Dot Cotton?

h2005

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:57 pm    Author: h2005    Post subject:
Administrator & Global Moderator

Bump. Just for jiveclive.

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:17 am    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

Thank you!

Robert Mugabe: He is ruining Zimbabwe, and all he does is kill his way through to be president how greedy and torpid is that? It's absolutely fortitious how he could win on a 85% landslide! He is a disgrace to Africa and a disgrace to the human race.

I saw a C4 news report today and his men kidnapped a white farmer and injured him brutally.

He makes me sick.

Congrats on your election Mugabe. May for the next five years, you make Zimabwe a cage and you shall lock it up and throw away the key. And about the 'losers club' advert, at least Blair and Brown done more good to their native country than you ever could!

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:25 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

wtf is the matter with you, u sad nonce

redrum666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:41 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

jiveclive wrote:
Thank you!

Robert Mugabe: He is ruining Zimbabwe, and all he does is kill his way through to be president how greedy and torpid is that? It's absolutely fortitious how he could win on a 85% landslide! He is a disgrace to Africa and a disgrace to the human race.

I saw a C4 news report today and his men kidnapped a white farmer and injured him brutally.

He makes me sick.

Congrats on your election Mugabe. May for the next five years, you make Zimabwe a cage and you shall lock it up and throw away the key. And about the 'losers club' advert, at least Blair and Brown done more good to their native country than you ever could!

Mugabe is a monster who needs to be gotten rid of- however, can you imagine the absolute uproar from some people in this country if we interfere in another country's political status? It's similar to the Iraq story all over again- I backed that and I would certainly back going into Zimbabwe to remove Mugabe... it's an atrocity that a man like that ever got into power in the first place but that is, of course, the power of money in a country that is racked with poverty and desperation.

matthew17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:53 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject:

redrum666 wrote:
jiveclive wrote:
Thank you!

He makes me sick.

Mugabe is a monster who needs to be gotten rid of- however, can you imagine the absolute uproar from some people in this country if we interfere in another country's political status? It's similar to the Iraq story all over again- I backed that and I would certainly back going into Zimbabwe to remove Mugabe... it's an atrocity that a man like that ever got into power in the first place but that is, of course, the power of money in a country that is racked with poverty and desperation.

Completely agree. Mugabe is a greedy, monstrous human being and he should be removed from Zimbabwe for good. :twisted:

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:54 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

redrum666 wrote:
jiveclive wrote:
Thank you!

He makes me sick.

Absolutely agree. Mugabe is tearing up Zimbabwe with his bare hands. The inflation is ridiculous and I read in the times that white farmers have been injured by his men and a woman was multilated by his men. He is killing his way to be president. Think of shooting people in the post office to be the first in the queue. It's absolutely ridiculous.

He is a disgusting human being who is dismantling his own land to get some recognition. Poverty and squalor, oh yes we love you for that! Shall Zimbabwe get the white flags up now. No other choice.

And jivealex you nonce, don't you dare say I'm similar to this disgusting human being. I'm nothing like him I hate him and you're saying we're alike. Well to be honest I think the only brain cell you've got is blocked up with all that crap that you say. You're just annoying.

Mugabe is a pig.

Tom22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:05 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

I think Mugabe should be stopped but I dont think everything is as it seems, you've got to remember that all you know about Mugabe is from the media and the British media have an infamously bad relationship with Zimbabwe. Obviously some of the images speak for themselves and whatever spin you put on it but I reckon we're not getting the full story.

I dont think the UN/America/GB should intervene yet though...

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

redrum666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:12 pm    Author: redrum666    Post subject:
Permanently Banned

Tom22 wrote:
I think Mugabe should be stopped but I dont think everything is as it seems, you've got to remember that all you know about Mugabe is from the media and the British media have an infamously bad relationship with Zimbabwe. Obviously some of the images speak for themselves and whatever spin you put on it but I reckon we're not getting the full story.

I dont think the UN/America/GB should intervene yet though...

I personally think that we have to intervene- we have a moral obligation to almost... maybe you're right, maybe not quite yet but it's going to have to happen soon.

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:22 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Mugabe needs to be stopped..simple as.

What also needs to be stopped is teenagers being stabbed, not only in London but everywhere in the UK. Too many innocent people are losing their lives.

jiveclive

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:40 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

Also Jacqui Brown. She irritates me. She put a law on children doing bad things in public places to stop them being violent when they grow up! So what kids will be kids, they are clueless about whats going on these days. They need to be taught this later in life because the children are never going to get their head around things when they're 5-6 years old.

God almighty, I done mischevious and bad things when I was 4-5 years old, I never grew to be a petty criminal.

Maud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:32 am    Author: Maud    Post subject:

Tom wrote:
What also needs to be stopped is teenagers being stabbed, not only in London but everywhere in the UK. Too many innocent people are losing their lives.

I agree, I knew Ben Kinsella the latest boy to be killed in London, he was stabbed 5 minutes from where I grew up. Him and his family are nice people, I cant see what he done to deserve to be stabbed to be honest, he wasnt some loudmouth yob or anything.

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:18 am    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject:

I just read something incredible - Sir Alan Sugar has stepped down from Amstrad! :shock:

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

matthew17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:13 pm    Author: matthew17    Post subject:

My god jiveclive, how many times have you changed your avatar yesterday? :shock: :lol:

Tom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:39 pm    Author: Tom    Post subject:

Maud wrote:
Tom wrote:

I agree, I knew Ben Kinsella the latest boy to be killed in London, he was stabbed 5 minutes from where I grew up. Him and his family are nice people, I cant see what he done to deserve to be stabbed to be honest, he wasnt some loudmouth yob or anything.

Really, wow.
No-one deserves to be stabbed.

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:22 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

I find it pathetic that people join gangs. I find it tragic that gangs exist in the first place? It said on the Dispatches: 2/3 of all stabbings in London involve a black person. So I take it that means victim or criminal? Anyway, big mistakes are being made. People are being killed when they aren't even involved in gangs which is even worse, because they are the wise people who chose not to be in a gang. I'd like to see very harsh punishments for people in gangs who decide to try to hurt people physically. It's shocking. It really is. :(

Tom22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:59 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject:

The best news this week...

Pringles are no longer counted as crisps and as such they are exempt from VAT!! Cheap Pringles from now on!

Also...
I live 2 miles from this country...

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

cookie_monster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:52 pm    Author: cookie_monster    Post subject:

Mmmmm. Pringles.

In other news, a 17 year old (?) was tied to a tree and was forced to drink petrol and then was set a light, he was discovered by a ditch, a 40 year old woman was arrested along with another 3 people.

I suppose all this stuff isn't really news anymore. We seem to have a murder a day :(

jiveclive

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:07 pm    Author: jiveclive    Post subject:

Well you shouldn't blame the kids, blame the parents for encouraging them that they can do anything they please.

[ 634 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]