Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 pm Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

DanS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:57 pm    Author: DanS    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Warnings: 0
Today I ran into the back of a car. The driver- who was a dwarf, got out and said to me

'I'm not happy'

So I replied

'Which one are you then?'

Kaledmutant

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:46 pm    Author: Kaledmutant    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Two gay guys out for a drive were slammed into by a big lorry. One got out and went to the driver's cab and looking up said, "We're gonna sue for that".

The driver replied, "Up your arse!"

The gay guy went and got back into the car.

His mate asked, "What did he say?"

"He's gonna settle out of court!"

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Jokes from Tim Vine the comedian:

Daily Express wrote:
This bloke said to me, he said: "I once got my dog to retrieve a stick from 100 miles away." I said: "That's a bit far-fetched."

I'm amazed how many people go to Ascot when it's windy. Still, hats off to them.

I'm against hunting. I'm actually a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the fox.

Dot dot dot. Dash dash dash. I really regret that. Remorse code.

So I saw this bloke who was a cross between an ostrich and a serial killer. He was always burying other people's heads in the sand.

Conjunctivitis.com - that's a site for sore eyes.

I didn't have a happy upbringing, I remember my third birthday party. I was 15.

I saw a coconut-flavoured biscuit playing football. It was Wayne Macarooney.

I used to file my nails but then I thought: what's the point of keeping them?

Black beauty, he's a dark horse.

When I drive my car eggs shoot out of the back. It's a hatchback.

So I got a job at Burger King and Andrew Lloyd Webber walked in. He said: "Give me two Whoppers." I said: "You're good looking and your musicals are great."

You invented Tippex - correct me if I'm wrong.

So I was in the jungle and I saw this monkey with a tin-opener. I said "You don't need a tin-opener to peel a banana." He said: "I know, this is for the custard."

I was going to write my will today but then I thought, life's too short.

I went to the head office of the RSPCA today. It's absolutely tiny. You couldn't swing a cat in there.

I said : "I can't decide whether to buy this bed or not." He said: "Do you want to sleep on it?" I said: "Of course I do."

Someone said to me that lemons were very sharp so I tried using one to care a turkey.

So I saw this dolphin serial killer. It was Jack the Flipper.

So I said to this bloke, I said: "When I was on holiday I stayed in a bed and breakfast." He said: "Half-board?" I said: "No. I was totally board."

I said to this bloke, I said "I'm going to North Africa." He said: "Tanzania?" I said: "If I don't wear a hat it'll tan both of them."

Did you know 30 per cent of car accidents in Sweden involve a moose? I say don't let them drive.

I had dinner at Uri Geller's house and I got soup all down my front.

I got home and the phone was ringing. I picked it up and said: "Who's speaking please?" And a voice said: "You are."

I've got a Christian mobile. It's pray as you go.

Nokia and the door will be opened.

So I went to the cinema and I saw a sad film. The bloke behind me suddenly started wailing. I got hit on the back of the head with a harpoon.

So I was in my car and my boss rang up. He said: "You've been promoted," and I swerved. Then he rang up a second time and he said: "You've been promoted again," and I swerved again. Then he rang up a third time and he said: "You're managing director," and I went into a tree. The policeman came along and he said: "What happened to you?" I said: "I careered off the road."

I'm on a special diet. I only eat things with the word "special" in it. Special K, special fried rice and of course, Marks & Spencer's Strawberry cream sponge cake - Special offer

So I was down the street and this woman stopped me. She said: "Excuse me, have you washed your face with Imperial Leather soap?" I said: "Yeah, can you smell it?" She said: "No, you've got the little labeol on your forehead."

Did you know, you can't get a job as an airline pilot if your name is Jack? Because you walk into the cockpit and the co-pilot says: "Hi Jack," and everyone starts screaming.

You also can't get a job as an airline pilot if your name is Ivor Handgrenade.

I rang up the local rambler's club and this bloke went on and on.

Did you know the best-selling DVD this year is Poltergeist? It's flying off the shelves

So I went to the watch shop. I said: "I wanna buy a watch." He said: "Analogue?" I said, "No, just the watch."

A long time ago I said to my father: "I want to be a comedian." He said: "Practise in the bath." So I did and now I am on. He gave the same advice to my brother but unfortunately he wanted to be an electrician.

I was in this car wash and I started foaming at the mouth. I thought, I'm not having this, so I cycled out again.

He said: "What do you think of voluntary work?" I said: "I wouldn't do it if you paid me."

Whenever I get into bed I always think of France because my bedsprings go "Dordogne".

So I went to the local pub. I drank a bottle of wine and lost my Iphone. I got arrested for being drunk and disoranised.

Anger. It's all in the rage.

My favourite film is the Clint Eastwood classic Unforgiven. At the moment they're working on a sequel. It's called Look, I Said I'm Sorry.

So I went down the local video shop. I said: "Can I take out The Elephant Man?" He said: "He's not your type." I said:

"Can I have Batman Forever?" He siad: "No, you've got to bring it back tomorrow." I said: "What about Another 48 Hours?" He said "Tomorrow."

I was having dinner with chess champion Gary Kasparov and we had a black-and-white tablecloth. It took him two hours to pass me the salt.

I find the hardest thing about voting with your feet is doing a handstand in the polling booth.

I'll tell you something that's worth its weight in gold - gold.

I used to be a deep-sea driver but I couldn't stand the pressure.

I went to the doctors and I said: "I think I picked up an infection when I went swimming. I've got a swelling under my shoulder." He said: "You're still wearing one of your own arm bands."

During the Second World War my grandfather couldn't stop scribbling. He got hit by the doodlebug.

Source: Monday's Daily Express.

Some of those jokes are truly awful! :lol:

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:17 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Forum Games Moderator

You heard the one about the cat that tried to be a comedian? Yeah, his jokes just weren't up to scratch.

Bloke called Dave Binns was playing footy the other day, and he scored a goal aswell. I don't know how he did it -he's rubbish.

Thought I'd add some of my own home-grown produce to the thread...

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:53 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Why did Santa's little helper have depression?
Because he had low elf-esteem!

What do reindeers hang on their Christmas trees?
Horn-aments!

What did the elf say was the first step in using a Christmas computer?
"First, YULE LOGon"!

Why is Christmas just like a day at the office?
You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.

A reason Santa has to be a man: No woman is going to wear the same outfit, year after year.

You know what would have happened if it had been three wise woman instead of men, don't you? They would have asked for directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, made a casserole and brought disposable nappies as gifts!

:smt114 :snow2: :xmastree: :rein:

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:10 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

How much does an Essex girl pay for shampoo?

Pantene!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:59 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Forum Games Moderator

Noel Edmonds' hair.

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:11 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

A group of chess enthusiasts had checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?", they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

Two olives were sitting on the table, one fell off onto the floor. The other says 'Are you alright mate?!" He replies "Olive!"

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:31 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Forum Games Moderator

AHA! The first one there is real class. Brilliant.

I went on a date once. Just the once, yes.
Anyway, this girl (as she happened to be at the time) was waiting at the restaurant for me when I arrived, but I almost took her for a joke at first - she was covered in pebbles and stones, like from the beach.
So anyway, it's what's inside that counts, I thought, and we walked in and sat at a table..well, the meal went well and after a while we got talking about past relationships, as you do.
Me wanting to introduce my rapier wit and oozing my typical charm, I saw her covered in all those stones, I said, "Right, so how long have you been shingle then?"

Note..that was originally just a one-liner, i.e. "went on a date once/she's covered in stones/said, how long you been shingle" but I thought I'd try and expand it a little...

willrelf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:16 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Forum Games Moderator

LOL some of those are pure class! :lol:

Here's one of my own I thought of a while back:

Quote:
Last week, my girlfriend went to a fancy dress competition wearing a dress made of glue. She couldn't pull it off.

It even made it into ZOO magazine. :P

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:10 pm    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Forum Games Moderator

What do you call a hen in a toilet?

A Chicken Vindaloo. Chortle Chortle.

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 am    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Chicken Vindaloo. :lol:

Why are ghosts bad liars?
Because you can see right through them!

What do you call a hyena that's fallen in gravy?
A laughing stock!

What do you call two robbers?
A pair of knickers!

What did the chicken say when he met James Bond?
The names Ken, Chick-Ken.

Did you hear about the optometrist who fell into a lens grinder?
He made a spectacle of himself!

I bought 100 boxes of Tipp-Ex last night.
I made a huge mistake!

8 legs of venison for £50, is that two dear?
It's a lot of doe for your money!

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:21 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Forum Games Moderator

I'm going to be cryogenically frozen. Still, I want a traditional funeral - you know, with music and all.

For the main song at my service, before they wheel me off into the freezer - I'm having that one where he sings, "...You're as cold as ice....Cold as ice I know...ohhhhhh, yes I know"...

Cue the classic line.

"We'll let you know...."

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:56 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

My mate died after taking an E.

Countdown's security staff don't f*ck about.

Grandpa Joe = scrounging bas-tard.

20 years he was in that bed, and as soon as a golden ticket comes along... "Oh actually I can walk, and I can dance and stuff."

Whenever I see a girl I find attractive, I'm always too afraid to go over and talk to her, in case I make a Freudian slu-t.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:31 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Have you detected a foul, pungent stench of toxic air in the atmosphere? It's been investigated and it's been traced back to the 1970's department at the BBC archives.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:25 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

What happens to a frog when it dies?

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:25 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

It croaks.

Here are a few of my own:

There are now a number of prison inmates who are facing the unenviable prospect of their Arts and Crafts class being taken over by Rolf Harris.

Would you like to emulate Rolf Harris' style of cartoon drawing? Don't use your writing hand and break a couple of fingers on it.

Bonnie Tyler was performing on the TV just before. I heard her voice from upstairs. I was concerned at first, as I initially thought that the roof tiles were falling down.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:58 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Why do fish enjoy surfing the internet?
Because when they go online, they get hooked

Which Pokemon would you rather have as a girlfriend? Lugia or Ho-Oh?
Lugia. No one wants their girlfriend to be a Ho-Oh :-D

Why would a stuffed toy of Lola Bunny prefer to be called a plushy?
Because it doesn't like being called a *blows ears back* doll! ;-)

What happens after a skunk writes a letter?
The letter gets scent

Why don't Razorbacks make good partners?
Because they're such a boar

What do you call a non-Australian Koala?
Koala Lumpur

What do you get when You come across a skunk and a waterslide?
Fifi la Flume

Why do snakes have no trouble weighing themselves?
They always have their scales on them

What happens when you get eaten by a mouse?
It puts you in it's trap instead

I don't know how i ended doing all these animal jokes! :-D

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:21 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Stuart Hall's career has fallen faster than the 'It's a Knockout' GB Team on the bucking bronco.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Two of the arrested celebrities as part of the Yewtree investigation are Jimmy Tarbuck and Rolf Harris.

Surely their biggest crime was never retiring?

[ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]