Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 pm Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

ManWolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:41 am    Author: ManWolf    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Account Suspended

Warnings: 0
Hows it racist

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:45 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Bob Hope-ist

ManWolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:52 am    Author: ManWolf    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread
Account Suspended

Well dont blame me i got it from the star

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:57 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

ManWolf wrote:
Well dont blame me i got it from the star

I shall blame you for reading such rubbish... be like h2005... he reads the Daily Mail dont you know.

Tom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 am    Author: Tom    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

ManWolf wrote:
Ok i have a good one

America has stevie wonder , Bob hope and someone brown

We have gordon brown no hope and no wonder

HAHAHAHHA

Kelvin Mackenzie, who writes in the Sun, also did something like that. He also did this:

Financial news from Japan... yesterday, the Origami Bank folded, the Sumo Bank went belly-up and the Bonsai Bank had to cut branches. The Karaoke Bank is going for a song while shares in the Kamikaze Bank have nosedived. 500 staff at the Karate Bank got the chop and there is something fishy going on at the Sushi Bank.

Yes, I read the Sun...

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:59 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Tom wrote:
ManWolf wrote:
Ok i have a good one

America has stevie wonder , Bob hope and someone brown

We have gordon brown no hope and no wonder

HAHAHAHHA

Kelvin Mackenzie, who writes in the Sun, also did something like that. He also did this:

Financial news from Japan... yesterday, the Origami Bank folded, the Sumo Bank went belly-up and the Bonsai Bank had to cut branches. The Karaoke Bank is going for a song while shares in the Kamikaze Bank have nosedived. 500 staff at the Karate Bank got the chop and there is something fishy going on at the Sushi Bank.

Yes, I read the Sun...

The Suns alright, it's a million times better then the Star, even the Beano is.

alex xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:00 am    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Dya know I don't mind The Sun? But I much prefer The Independant! However they arent quite so amusing in there! xxxxx
I have a further joke for you: What is brown and sticky? A stick xxxxx

Maud

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:01 am    Author: Maud    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

*tumbleweed*

alex xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:36 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Maud darling i'm far too serious to be a joker, however I do know something funny! xxxxx

garylq

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:23 pm    Author: garylq    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

(sorry if already posted here)

The result of the vote for top 10 funniest jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe this year;

1. Zoe Lyons – "I can't believe Amy Winehouse self-harms. She's so irritating she must be able to find someone to do it for her." (11.65%)

2. Andrew Laurence – "Most of us have a skeleton in the cupboard. David Beckham takes his out in public." (10.10%)

3. Lloyd Langford – "My girlfriend said 'did you know that hippopotamuses kill more people every year than guns?' 'Yes,' I said, 'but a gun is easier to conceal." (9.90%)

4. Josie Long – "When I was a kid I asked my mum what a couple was and she said 'oh, two or three.' And she wonders why her marriage didn't work." (7.35%)

5. Tim Vine – "Velcro. What a rip-off." (6.10%)

6. Stephen Grant – "The Scots invented hypnosis, chloroform and the hypodermic syringe - wouldn't it be easier just to talk to a woman?" (5.80%)

7. Edward Aczel – "So far Bird Flu has only killed 47 people. By the time it ends, it's going to have killed 37 million. It's got to get going, hasn't it, if it's going to be the pandemic we've all been hoping for." (5.60%)

8. Joan Rivers – "Grandchildren can be f**king annoying. How many times can you go 'And the cow goes moo and the pig goes oink'? It's like talking to a supermodel." (3.75%)

9. Tom Stade – "I like Jesus but he loves me, so it's awkward." (3.55%)

10. Jeff Kreisler – "People were outraged because of Barack Obama's spiritual advisor. I think it's great he had one. Who was George Bush's spiritual advisor? Jim Beam? Johnnie Walker? Jack Daniels?" (3.40%)

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:15 pm    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

to be posted on every works notice board -:

1. If you're choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water

down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.

2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone

else to hold while you chop.

3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using

the sink.

4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for

a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use

a timer.

5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you

from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze

button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you'll

be afraid to cough.

7. You only need two tools in life - WD- 40 and Duct Tape. If it does n't

move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the

duct tape.

8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

9. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

alex xxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:26 pm    Author: alex xxx    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

they are brilliant! xxxxx

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:00 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Mine are terrible!

And here's one to prove it

What is a gay's favourite song?

Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out

Big-Davey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:09 pm    Author: Big-Davey    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

No, a gay's favourite song is "Does Your Mother Know" by ABBA! ;)

Resident divvy, keeps a nerdy eye on the UK Top 10, makes up the numbers in the forum Fantasy Football...

...and overseeing The 2010 Forum Wing Line-Up! Check it out in the Contestants section of the forum!

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:10 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

:lol:

Noel_Blobby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:17 pm    Author: Noel_Blobby    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

If you don't have Vista, you can turn your XP box into a Vista simulator. Just turn on all the flashy crap in XP, change the background image, take some memory out of your box and clock down the CPU. Then break Media Player. Works like a charm.

Last edited by Noel_Blobby on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daisy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:46 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

^^^
As a Mac user that's the best thing I've ever heard.
:smt023

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

£250,000 fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:34 pm    Author: £250,000 fan    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

I backed a horse today at 20 to 1. It came in at twenty past four

I slept like a log last night; I woke up in the fireplace

A man walked into the doctor's, he said "I've broke my arm in several places." The doctor said "Well don't go to those places."

These jokes are from Tommy Cooper

I am a £250,000 fan!

I posted the 300,000th post. Well done everyone for your hard work on this great forum!

Tom22

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:39 pm    Author: Tom22    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

The BBC.

3rd. Toms Shrews III 1221
Top Scorer this week - dondsters 147 Worst scorer this week - Adium United 33
Bottom - Hammond's Heroes 766
(After Gameweek 22)

Daisy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:44 pm    Author: Daisy    Post subject: Re: Jokes thread

Tom22 wrote:
The BBC.

Can't beat a bit of satire.

Sure, you can come up with just the right paragraph that would exactly and candidly reflect the precise emotional descriptors you wished to be utilized in communicating your ever present and meticulously cultivated thoughts. Or you can just swear.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence and insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Daisyed & Confused
Proud receiver of Maudy hugs.

[ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » General DiscussionAll times are UTC [ DST ]