Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:51 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:51 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:54 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]
International Forums Moderator

Warnings: 0
Two to open, then one at a time.

£100
£250
£500

£3,000
£20,000
£75,000

Because he can...

BANKER'S OFFER

£9,001

When he can, he most often does. A quid over nine grand, and if you don't trust him, this could very easily be your last chance to leave with good money... Deal or No Deal?

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:56 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

no deal

20 and 21

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:57 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

The Banker is beginning to wonder if you do actually trust him!

Box 20 - £500! That makes it more likely he's right...

Box 21 - £250! WHAT a time for two blues!

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:00 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

The Banker is FURIOUS. You said you didn't believe him, he gave you offers you should have taken if you didn't believe him, you turned them down and this happens!

£100
£3,000
£20,000
£75,000

BANKER'S OFFER

£17,500 AND NO 25

No ifs, no buts, no chance of 25 letting you down. Just £17,500 plus whatever you spin on the wheel.

Deal or No Deal?

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:02 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

No deal

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:06 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

Whether it's because you're locked in on trusting the boxes rather than the Banker or you're actually just trusting the Banker, you've played on deep in a game where he acted like he saw the big money...

...the Banker says the other box he looked in was 23. So if this is blue or £3,000, we know he saw AT LEAST £20,000...

Box 22 -
£3,000! WELL then!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:09 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

The Banker knows exactly where the money is now.

£100
£20,000
£75,000

If he were the APOAL Banker, he'd offer a swap.

Because he plays a fair game, he's offering you this instead.

BANKER'S OFFER

£22,222

All the twos with one to open. And 25 and the wheel to come of course. The Banker points out the only way you can recover to this sort of result with a £100 win is the 1/24 chance of spinning the car on the wheel!

Deal or No Deal?

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:11 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

no deal

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:14 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

If this is £100, then the minimum amount you can possibly win after 25 and the wheel is £12,600 and a bat soft toy.

And whatever you were doing will have been comprehensively validated...

...he knows where this is going. Now you will too.

Box 23 -
£20,000! That sets up the £100 / £75,000 finish!!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:18 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

The Banker says that he reacted as he did because he saw £20k and £75k, so he knew this would happen because he knew that whatever you said, you would ignore his offers... he dares you to ignore this one.

BANKER'S OFFER

£24,000

All or peanuts, but he still went up. And there's no escape route on that 25 if you win the blue. Only the hope of a prize on the wheel.

Of course, £75,000 plays well with that 25 and the cash part of the wheel. But so does £24,000...

...it's one of the biggest moments we've had in this series and the Banker needs it to go against you or he might be facing his second straight record loss... Deal... or No Deal?

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:24 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

DEAL

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:31 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

And there it is! The deal for £24,000, we'll see that go through 25 and then the wheel, but first... DID he see £75,000 in 24?

If so, Box 4 is blue...

...Box 4...

...had £100! It WAS £75,000 in 24, he DID tell the truth, and of course you'd have needed to swap if you were to go all-in on trusting him!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:32 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

Time for the extras then... 25 first!

ADD HALF (£36,000)
ADD HALF (£36,000)

MONEY BACK (£24,000)
-£2,000 (£22,000)
63% (£15,120)

You've set this up to be about as unscary as it gets... to buy Box 25 with £24,000, Deal or No Deal?

Davao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:34 pm    Author: Davao    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

Deal and 5

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:35 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

With that trademark logic...

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

63% (£15,120)
ADD HALF (£36,000)
-£2,000 (£22,000)
ADD HALF (£36,000)
MONEY BACK (£24,000)

IP: 81.101.52.107
Timestamp: 2020-11-14 14:34:11 UTC

...nothing is gained or lost. You were right to avoid 1 with that logic though! :D

KP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:38 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 4.1 | Game #37 [Kall]

Any of the cash uplifts would be nice here, but the single biggest landing spot remains the car...

...what you actually spun...

...was the steam shower cabin worth £1,993.95 from Victorian Plumbing! Nice little bonus there.

KALL'S TOTAL WINNINGS: £24,000 + STEAM SHOWER CABIN

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]