Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:10 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:10 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:50 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

Warnings: 0
Great offer but it's on a great, stable board. NO DEAL.

8, 12 and 3 next please

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:52 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]
International Forums Moderator

No question about the stability here, it really is incredible.

What will we see here?

Box 8 - £11,000 is fine...

Box 12 - £35,000 less so, but there's three blues in that territory...

Box 3 - £103,750! :( Definitely a damaging round, but it'll take even more than that to destroy this board!

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:57 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

1p
£30,000.10
£30,000.50
£36,001
£5
£10
£8,050
£750

£4,000
£13,000
£13,000
£23,000
£50,000
£75,000

The Banker is scratching his head at this configuration, he's just seen a round where the top prize and two five-figure reds went and the board is still solid!

BANKER'S OFFER

£8,051 + MICROSOFT SURFACE LAPTOP

That laptop is courtesy of John Lewis and valued at £1,439, so it's almost another five-figure offer in all! It'd be safe regardless of what you did on the optional Box 23 with £8,051, if you take this offer of course... Deal or No Deal?

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

I'm saying NO DEAL at this stage.

2, 18 and 17 to take us to 11 box

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:02 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

Box 2 - £30,000.10 is the first of those big blues to vanish into the big blue sea...

Box 18 - 1p! THAT is always welcome to see!

Box 17 - £50,000 completes another damaging round, but again you still have plenty to play for!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:04 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

£30,000.50
£36,001
£5
£10
£8,050
£750

£4,000
£13,000
£13,000
£23,000
£75,000

What a fascinating game this is. The Banker is as confused as anyone.

BANKER'S OFFER

£11,250

Back to the first offer, the top of the game so far... will it be the top of the game right to the end? If you take it, you'll hope so, but if you turn it down, you'll hope not! Deal or No Deal?

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:08 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

It's a comfortable NO DEAL!

7, 1 and 22

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:10 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

There's still plenty of big boxes here, and now we'd like a round where we only take out one of them!

Box 7 - £750! Down to two true blues!

Box 1 - £4,000! At worst, we're going to have a round with only one big hit... could you possibly avoid all SIX of the five-figure amounts?!?

Box 22 -
£10! YES YOU COULD! You're ALREADY guaranteed over £8,000 to play for in your final two!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:16 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

We may not have the biggest top prize we've ever seen in this series of Deal or No Deal, but we're one box away from a quite remarkably high bottom prize.

£30,000.50
£36,001
£5
£8,050

£13,000
£13,000
£23,000
£75,000

The Banker almost wonders if it's worth making an offer with that configuration!

But make one he does...

BANKER'S OFFER

RENAULT ZOE + £100 ON 23

The car is worth £18,420. Box 23 could add another five grand with it. That is no ordinary offer on a £75k game at 8-box. But this is no ordinary £75k game at 8-box...

...Deal or No Deal?

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

It's looking good for me! NO DEAL!

19, 9 and 11..

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:20 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

A quickfire ND that close to the average shows just how stable this board is... or does it show our player not recognising how generous that was? Or both?!?

Spoiler boxes ready for this one...

Box 19 -
£5!! IT'S NOT EVEN THE SQUASHDOWN AND YOU'RE GUARANTEED OVER EIGHT GRAND THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Box 9 -
£13,000! Amazing. That was the one that started at £10k, for what little that's worth...

Box 11 -
£13,000! There's the other one!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:23 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

This is one amazing game.

£30,000.50
£36,001
£8,050

£23,000
£75,000

The Banker is offering you an AMO... PLUS a prize!

BANKER'S OFFER

MICROSOFT SURFACE LAPTOP + £35,000 ON 23

You would have to put it on 23 though, and that might cost you the lot... OR you can take this offer instead.

BANKER'S OFFER

RENAULT ZOE + MICROSOFT SURFACE LAPTOP + £8,050 ON 23

That's about £20k in prizes plus the chance to add over £16k in cash!

To EACH of those offers... Deal or No Deal?

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

I don't know what to do so at this stage it's best to NO DEAL.

14, 13 and 5

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:30 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

...if ever there was a time when that was the SAFEST way to play, it's this.

Three boxes away from the clarity of a two-box showdown. There is still the distinct possibility of taking more money from this Banker than anyone has ever done before.

Here we go!

Box 14 -
£75,000! And there goes that one.

Box 13 -
£36,001, the next top prize! But there's still almost that much out there...

Box 5 -
£23,000, leaving the strongest all-blue finish we're ever likely to see - £8,050 against £30,000.50!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:32 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

The Banker says he may have fallen in love with how complicated that 5-box situation was and got too cryptic!

This one's straightforward. What you see is what you get. What you see...

BANKER'S OFFER

RENAULT ZOE

...is an £18,420 car. Turn this down, you get one of those two pot-inflated blues and a Box 23 option.

Deal or No Deal?

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:34 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

Well, I don't need a car. NO DEAL!

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:35 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

The Banker says that he can't remember the last time he had so much fun with a game where you went to the end!

Swap is offered...

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:37 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

As usual, I'll NO SWAP :)

Whatever happens, it's been a fantastic battle

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:38 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

What will happen?

On the table in Box 16...

£30,000.50!

What a pot delivery THAT was. Box 15 had £8,050.

KP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:40 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: KP's Series 3.1 | Game #34 [Archie]

There is this money menu still...

DOUBLE (£60,001)
+£5,000 (£35,000.50)
+£2,500 (£32,500.50)

MONEY BACK (£30,000.50)
HALF (£15,000.25)
NOTHING

Only one big-time uplift there, but that uplift would give you the biggest win ever against this Banker. But, for the first time all game, you would have to risk everything to do so...

...to buy Box 23, Deal or No Deal?

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » KP's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]