Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:49 pm Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:16 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

Warnings: 0
** RING **

The Banker reluctantly tips his hat off to you. Though he is not willing to let his three quarters of a million go that easily...

BANKER'S OFFER

£192,500

puzzledan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:26 am    Author: puzzledan    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

Well I made the perfect call to get the 750k there and I believe I about to make the decision that cue a certain confetti Aaron let make a BIG BANG in this place NO DEAL

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:27 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

This is it, we're in live play for seven hundred and fifty thousand pounds...

One vital last call to make before we continue though, Dan... You've got Box 5 on the table, but would you like to swap for either Box 2 or Box 21?

KP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:29 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]
International Forums Moderator

I would definitely have taken that, but I genuinely don't know how much earlier I'd have gone there, if at all! And with only the 1/6 chance of the worst-case scenario, and even that leaving a four-figure final offer, I'd have taken that final shift as well.

Heck of a game.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

puzzledan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:33 am    Author: puzzledan    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

Aaron No Swap I have faith in this box fingers crossed

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:40 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

This is it then.

It took us 154 games to wait for our first jackpot sized win, when Ben ridded the Banker for over three hundred grand...

... but thanks to Twelve Shift and some incredibe luck, we're staring down the eye of the barrel at two and a half times as much.

Is the Banker going to be weeping in a few moments when I lift this lid? Or have you just had one of the biggest crashes, if not, the biggest crash we've seen in Aaron's DoND?!

Box 5...

... contains £750,000!!! YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!! :D :D :D :-D :-D :-D :box: :box: :box:

WHAT A MOMENT FOR THIS SERIES!! DAN IS OUR NEW HIGHEST WINNER!! What a sensational game, and the Banker let you slip right through his fingers!! For what it's worth, Box 2 had £7,500 and Box 21 had £19,250!!

We've taken this game to new heights tonight, but it is not over...

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:43 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

... because you've got Box 23 to mull over now!

DOUBLE (£1,500,000)
    +£20,000 (£770,000)
    CASHBACK (£751,096)

HALF (£375,000)
    FLOOR (£150,000)

Huge risk, but there's an ungodly reward at the top if you're still feeling a thirst for more...

With £750,000 puzzledan... would you now like to become the new owner of Box 23, Deal or No Deal?

KP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:46 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

Now you KNOW you have to turn this down...

In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

puzzledan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:49 am    Author: puzzledan    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

Aaron lets just make this simple shall we cause i just won 750k and the top of the leaderboard No Deal to Box 23
Just for the lols I would have went 2

Aaron Brock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:52 am    Author: Aaron Brock    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

That's where the drama ends for this evening! I don't think I could've taken any more!! Option 2...

DOUBLE (£1,500,000)
    +£20,000 (£770,000)
    HALF (£375,000)
    FLOOR (£150,000)
    CASHBACK (£751,096)

... was only worth pocket money in comparison! The Banker severely underestimated you, and as a result you're leaving with a front door from B&Q, a SIMBA mattress, and £750,000!! Thank you so much for playing! :D :D :smt041 :smt041

puzzledan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:22 am    Author: puzzledan    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS thank u so much for having me Aaron

KP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:00 am    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: puzzledan plays Aaron's DoND [167]

Well at least if the final risk had gone wrong you'd have got the big bailout. :P

*Beep* me what a game.

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » Aaron Brock's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]