Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:05 am Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:05 am

Contestant applications for the 2024 filming of Deal or No Deal are now OPEN! More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » ACB's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Archstered

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:19 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

Warnings: 0

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

£720

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:29 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

Now, for the all important offer...................

BANKER'S OFFER

£1,000

A grand in the hand, but sadly you didn't get the Banker's hint so no MINI-GAME and the Box 23 jackpot goes BANKRUPT. :smt009

Keep in mind, though, that you can still bring some life back into this game if Triple or Nothing works out for you at the final prediction. However, given how poorly this game has gone you may wish to cut your losses now and be done with it.

So, Deal or No Deal?

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:05 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

No Deal.

The Banker may choose my final 3 ;)

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:36 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

** RING **

OK then. :twisted:

Keep in mind that the Banker knows what's in all the boxes, so he could easily take out the £5,000 if it's not on the table.

He starts with Box 19-

£100

He then goes with Box 11-

£250

He then concludes the round with Box 15-

£5,000 :(

Banker Time with a MOBILE PHONE and £500 remaining ............... :smt009

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:41 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

** RING **

The Banker says that with a ZONK in play, his desire to finally give away a ZONK, you not being allowed to purchase Box 23 with a ZONK and £500 being a drop in the bucket to him, this "offer" should be the most predictable one of the game.

So, what is your prediction and do wish to go Triple or Nothing on it?

If you want to play Triple or Nothing, please give me 3 numbers between 1 and 5. If not, just give me one number between 1 and 5.

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:41 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

I'll play.

PLAYER'S PREDICTION

SWAP

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:58 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

So, is the Banker making a SWAP only offer, or was he cheeky and hinted at it when the offer was something else like 1p.....................

BANKER'S OFFER 

SWAP

Yep, it's a SWAP. :D

Now, please choose 3 numbers between 1 and 5 to determine your rewards. ;)

Archstered

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:33 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

2, 4 and 5 please

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:17 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

Ideally, you want a MINI-GAME here so you have something to work with if you have a ZONK in your box......................

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

MINI-GAME
+£10,000
DOUBLE
OFFER BUTTON
BONUS

Timestamp: 2016-01-17 14:11:27 UTC, IP: 97.90.160.32

No mini-game, unfortunately, but at least there is £10,000 in the Box 23 jackpot and the bonus box is in play.

Remember, though, that if you win a ZONK you can't buy Box 23 or the Bonus Box, so hopefully you get this next decision right. :eyes:

Now, did the Banker leave the ZONK to the end, or did he leave the £500 to the end instead of a lower blue to make you think that? :ponder:

Swap or No Swap, Archie?

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:46 am    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

I'll..

SWAP!

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:20 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

So, you've decided to SWAP despite the offers and the Banker's mind games suggesting that you don't have the ZONK in your box.........

Your new Box 14 contains-

MOBILE PHONE :( :(

Box 1 had £500 in it.

** RING **

FINALLY!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :laughing :laughing :laughing :bluelol :bluelol :bluelol

Sadly, you can't buy Box 23 nor the Bonus Box with a ZONK, so the game is over.

Still, for continuity purposes, please give me a number between 1 and 5 for Box 23.

Also, you may press the offer button for a laugh. :P

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:17 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

I'll hit the button

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:44 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

** RING **

BANKER'S OFFER

A chance to trade your ZONK for a "I Got ZONKED by The Banker" T-shirt

:P

Also, please give me a number between 1 and 5 for Box 23. ;)

Archstered

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:53 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

Deal!

Option 3

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:57 am    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Archstered plays ACB's DoND 010

Here's your T-shirt:

:P

And here's what Box 23 would've done had you not ZONKED out:

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

+£10,000
ADD HALF
HALF
NOTHING
DOUBLE

Timestamp: 2016-01-19 00:55:07 UTC, IP: 97.90.160.32

Thanks for playing, Archie. :smt023

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Deal or No Deal forum index » DoND Activities, Games & Quizzes Forums » UK & Worldwide Forum Series » ACB's SeriesAll times are UTC [ DST ]