Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:49 pm Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 2:49 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

rico7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:10 pm    Author: rico7    Post subject:

Warnings: 0
Perhaps the most extreme personalities have gone from the house, Donny, Ken Russell, Leo Sayer, and Jade and her Mum. From what little I've seen since last week the house mates seem to be getting on well, but they all can hardly wait for it to end and are just biding their time until the weekend. Quite honestly I can't wait for it to end either, and for BB to end for good!

Cherry Blossom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:23 pm    Author: Cherry Blossom    Post subject:

:smt006

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tr4962

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:59 pm    Author: tr4962    Post subject:

i think Cleo and Jo will be evicted on friday

Cherry Blossom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:52 pm    Author: Cherry Blossom    Post subject:

:smt006

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Aguri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:05 pm    Author: Super Aguri    Post subject:

Nice to see things are getting better....
Code:
Celebrity Big Brother bosses were forced to apologise today after a hitch in last night’s show left viewers confused about how to evict Shilpa.

The Bollywood beauty is up for eviction tomorrow with four other housemates: Dirk, Cleo, Jo, and H from Steps.

At the end of last night’s Channel 4 show, the on-screen message that flashed up on screen incorrectly told fans to call a number to save Shilpa.

Viewers were left perplexed as the voice-over correctly said to call the same number to evict the star, whose treatment at the hands of Jade, Jo and Danielle sparked international fury.

Channel 4 has now been forced to cancel all the votes that have been placed so far and restart the process tonight.

It says refunds will be given to all those who have already voted.

Shilpa, whose win would be good news for Channel 4 following the race row, is favourite to win this year’s controversial series.

Endemol, the TV giant that makes Big Brother, released a statement saying: “This was a genuine mistake, which was due to human error.

“We apologise to viewers and feel the best way to rectify it is to cancel the vote so far and re-open the voting again this evening at the end of tonight’s show.

“We have consulted with our independent adjudicator before making this decision.

“Viewers who voted can have a full refund and any unclaimed monies will be donated to charity.

“Following this error the profits from Friday night’s re-opened eviction voting will also go to the candidates' charities.”

Channel 4 said: “Last night, at the end of Celebrity Big Brother, there was an error in the on-screen information about Friday night’s eviction vote in relation to the eviction phone line details for Shilpa.

“While the voice-over was correct and stated ’to vote to evict Shilpa’, the on-screen text mistakenly read ’to vote to save Shilpa’.

daniel4389

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:10 pm    Author: daniel4389    Post subject:

Hahah, forget what I said about "Your claim to fame is THIS" being the best quote ever....H's "What's 'Billie Jean' about? The tennis player?" tops that easily.

Qwerty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:52 am    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

So it was Cleo and Jo who got the boot last night, I didn't watch the interview but have in recorded. Was it anything exciting?

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:

Maud

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:42 am    Author: Maud    Post subject:

No it was crap I have to say, wish i had just watched American idol instead of sky + it

Qwerty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:50 am    Author: Qwerty    Post subject:

And so Shilpa takes the crown as the winner of Big Brother's most controversial outing yet!

Jermaine coming in second followed by Dirk, Ian, Danielle and Jack.

Papers will make for interesting reading when Shilpa tells her story...

Thanks to kestral, daniel4389, Tugger, Billy et al who have helped build my image library for these:

Bounce7800

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:17 pm    Author: Bounce7800    Post subject:

And very gracious yet again Shilpa was last night, a class act

[ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]