Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:28 pm Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 2:28 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close on 21 June 2024 (extended deadline). More info here.

Deal or No Deal will return for a new series later in 2024.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 15 posts ] 

LittleFrog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:57 pm    Author: LittleFrog    Post subject: Richard and Judy

Warnings: 0
Does anyone actually watch this?

Like most people, I really hate Richard, but Judy seems really nice!

Richard comes out with some terrible things. It is worth watching just to hear him slip up. Their researchers are awful they always get the facts wrong!

No Deal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:42 pm    Author: No Deal    Post subject:

I can't watch it at all. I find it really tedious and a downright painful experience to behold. Even the preview adverts for it during the DoND breaks make me dive for the remote, to mute the TV. Their style of presenting isn't my thing, I'm afraid.

Richard seems to get younger with each passing day!

:D

#1 Box 4 fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:43 pm    Author: #1 Box 4 fan    Post subject:

I don't mind them really. Paul O'Grady is the one that annoys me. :x

"The Banker"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:35 pm    Author: "The Banker"    Post subject:

Bad luck nick, his coming back to replace Richard and Judy. I don't mind them really, I only watch it becauses it's after Deal or No Deal.

bork

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:21 pm    Author: bork    Post subject:

That's really no excuse. :-D

I switch on at 4.15 and switch off at 5.00, the rest of the C4output is tosh until 6.00.

No Deal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:39 am    Author: No Deal    Post subject:

bork wrote:
I switch on at 4.15 and switch off at 5.00, the rest of the C4output is tosh until 6.00.

Couldn't agree more!

:-D

naughty10382

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:38 am    Author: naughty10382    Post subject:

I used to turn over to ITV when the 5 o clock show was on, then we had you've been framed and dancing on ice extra, now it's back to repeats of P.O'G, which i can't be bothered with.

Anyhoo, suppose I'd better actually talk about the subject topic... the only time i have ever wanted to watch R and J was today - it sounded interesting - but my dad turned over to some other c**p.

neefs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:04 am    Author: neefs    Post subject:

I was on the front row of Graham Norton's show when R&J were on as guests. Judy is as doddery as she comes accross on TV but isn't actually nouty - she just gets miffed off with Richard being a pillock all the time !! He he ....... When they walked on the thing I was most startled by was quite how much fake tan rich was wearing, he actually looked like he was covered in gravy !

On a Norton note - it was way back when it was good and only once a week ! My friends played the end game but didn't win. Sinead O'Connor was the other guest and she is toooootally and completely bonkers !! But stunningly beautiful !

The Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:45 pm    Author: The Warlord    Post subject:

I've always been a big fan of R&J and watch it most days. When I was ill from school This Morning was the highlight of my day.

johindes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:32 am    Author: johindes    Post subject: Re: Richard and Judy

LittleFrog wrote:
Does anyone actually watch this?

I really hate Richard, but Judy seems really nice!

Richard comes out with some terrible things. It is worth watching just to hear him slip up. Their researchers are awful they always get the facts wrong!

Richard was so aptly named in my opinion lol. I cant stand him at all, and how Judy stays with him is beyond me!

albolton

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:30 pm    Author: albolton    Post subject:

I love both of them.

Ian W

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:27 pm    Author: Ian W    Post subject:

I hate them so much Paul O Grady is brill

justcause110

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:40 am    Author: justcause110    Post subject:

I vote Paul O Grady over Richard and Judy. They should recreate Punch and Judy :-D

Mental Mickey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:41 pm    Author: Mental Mickey    Post subject:

Location: Secret lair inside a hollowed-out volcano somewhere near Preston
If it comes to a choice between watching Richard & Judy or watching Paul O'Grady then R&J wins every time. I used to watch their old morning ITV show quite a bit for the lack or anything better to do when I was off school ill.

Having said that, if it came to a choice between watching Richard & Judy and having my toenails pulled off by Saddam Hussein's chief torturer, I'd probably be catching the next flight to Baghdad and taking my shoes and socks off ! :-D

To be quite honest, I switch over straight after DonD finishes at 5pm, and don't turn back again until The Simpsons comes on at 6pm.

justcause110

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:53 pm    Author: justcause110    Post subject:

Mental Mickey wrote:
If it comes to a choice between watching Richard & Judy or watching Paul O'Grady then R&J wins every time. I used to watch their old morning ITV show quite a bit for the lack or anything better to do when I was off school ill.

Having said that, if it came to a choice between watching Richard & Judy and having my toenails pulled off by Saddam Hussein's chief torturer, I'd probably be catching the next flight to Baghdad and taking my shoes and socks off ! :-D

To be quite honest, I switch over straight after DonD finishes at 5pm, and don't turn back again until The Simpsons comes on at 6pm.

Nothing can beat the Simpsons! It's good that C4 show the classics as they were probably the better ones

[ 15 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]