Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:45 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:45 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:55 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Warnings: 0
Deadlock it goes...and Luke is going through! :D

It's all over for Rough Copy and Gary.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:00 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Such a shame for Rough Copy, but they will get a career out of this anyway. Don't care who wins now.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:52 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Luke was all but going home there, think Mrs O panicked a bit and gave the wrong decision

Wonder where she went afterwards....Telling off from the PTB and/or Simon perhaps?

In any case Louis guaranteed at least one of his acts in the final 2, not bad for his alleged final year on the show but seriously Nicholas should have been long gone by now

Gary has no acts left, so it's a straight shootout between Louis (1 win, Series 2) and Mrs O (no wins), who is also allegedly leaving after this series

Will be interesting to see who the duets will be next week, have a feeling Sam will get Michael Bolton

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:52 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Duets have been announced

Sam and Nicole Scherzinger
Luke and Ellie Goulding
Nicholas and Shane Filan

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:55 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Breaking news, whoever wins will join Beyonce on the UK leg of her world tour

Archstered

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:44 pm    Author: Archstered    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

richie4eva1 wrote:
Breaking news, whoever wins will join Beyonce on the UK leg of her world tour

It HAS to be Sam!

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:26 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

The final has begun and so far, it's all good at least.

Round 1

1. Sam Bailey
2. Luke Friend
3. Nicholas McDonald

Round 2

1. Sam Bailey
2. Luke Friend
3. Nicholas McDonald

Sam is just MILES and MILES ahead of the others, she MUST make the final two with Luke.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:29 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

My Ratings:-

First Performance

1. Sam Bailey - 8/10
2. Luke Friend - 7/10
3. Nicholas McDonald - 7/10

Second Performance

1. Sam Bailey - 10/10
2. Nicholas McDonald - 8/10
3. Luke Friend - 7/10

Overall

1. Sam Bailey - 18/20
2. Nicholas McDonald - 15/20
3. Luke Friend - 14/20

Sam has certainly been better than the boys tonight - her performance with Nicole was just brilliant! Luke or Nicholas to go for me.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:56 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

The first act through to tomorrow's final is...SAM BAILEY! :D :D :D

The second act through to tomorrow's final is...NICHOLAS!

Luke is out in Third. :(

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:56 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Sam and Nicholas the final two!

No prizes for guessing who the winner will be ;)

*cough* Sam *cough*

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:59 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Glad Luke is gone, never been a huge fan of him. He will go on to be a success though I think. Sam would be my winner.

No regrets.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:16 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Predictable final 2

Think back to Season 4 though when Leon overcame the odds on favourite Rhydian, have a feeling there's going to be a shock tomorrow...Holding out hope Sam will win but getting this bad feeling Nicholas is going to edge it

Not the best start to the finale, but really enjoyed it when the joke acts came on :lol:

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:50 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Round 3

1. Sam Bailey
2. Nicholas McDonald

Final Round

1. Sam Bailey
2. Nicholas McDonald

Skyscraper was a terrific choice for a winner's single, Sam has got to win this.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:57 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

My Ratings:-

Third Performance

1. Sam Bailey - 9/10
2. Nicholas McDonald - 9/10

Fourth Performance

1. Sam Bailey - 9/10
2. Nicholas McDonald - 8/10

Overall

1. Sam Bailey - 36/40
2. Nicholas McDonald - 32/40

Sam has to win it for me, but for some reason I can picture Dermot saying 'Nicholas' when he announces the winner. Wouldn't be surprised with the whole of Scotland voting for him.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:00 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Well, we'll see if England and Wales will back Sam in order to stop that. ;)

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:19 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Here we go...

The winner of The X Factor 2013 is... *cough* Sam *cough*

SAM!

Over 1 million votes!

Last edited by Mark on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:20 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Well, here it is...time to find out if there'll actually be a battle in the charts for next week.

The winner of X Factor 2013 is...SAM BAILEY! :-D :-D :-D

HELL YEAH! :D

Sharon also gets her first win at last!

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:21 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

So Sam wins, as expected. No doubt she'll be number 1 next week in time for Christmas.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:23 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

And now we go back to my new predictions from earlier:

killersbee wrote:
Hannah - Time is running out for her now that Sam C is out, one more bottom two appearance and she will be gone! Prediction = 6th

Called it!

killersbee wrote:
Luke - As much as it pains me to say it, I really want this boy to win but there are several factors that will stop this. :( Prediction = 5th

I'm really glad I was wrong about this, perhaps I should've had more faith in him.

killersbee wrote:
Rough Copy - I think it'll be between these boys and Tamera for the last spot in the final, with these guys just missing out and Gary can say what he likes, but they're not going to win. Prediction = 4th

Called it!

killersbee wrote:
Tamera - As I said before, a shock bottom two appearance has damaged her chances of winning, she needs to bring back her uptempo style, because nobody wants to see a Leona Lewis clone win...again. Prediction = 3rd

I guess the producers decided to throw her under the bus after messing up a few times.

killersbee wrote:
Nicholas - He's had a very strong backing since the beginning and has shown no signs of slowing down, so this boy is nailed on for the final two, but I think he'll just get pipped at the last minute. Prediction = 2nd

Called it!

killersbee wrote:
Sam Bailey - Being the last over standing as well as having a strong voice has really increased her chances of winning, especially when Kingsland Road were eliminated. On the day of the final I think Sharon is going to be a very happy mentor when she leaves at the end of the Series knowing she's finally got her first win. Prediction = 1st

Called it!

I did MUCH better with the predictions this year! :D

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

...and now we all wait for the Voting % chart to be released...

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]