Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:30 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:30 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:43 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: The X Factor 2013

Warnings: 0
Starts 31st August.

Also it will be shown on Sunday's as well.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

The run up to Christmas starts very soon

Looking forward to this years predictions competition when we know the live shows lineup

Good to see Mrs. Osbourne back and hopefully we will get a decent lineup for the live shows, and hopefully provide Strictly with some competition this year in terms of ratings

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:57 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

They completely spoiled the US version of the show last year by revealing the detailed voting results (i.e. who got the most votes, who got the 2nd most votes, etc.) every week. :smt011 :smt011 :smt019 :smt019 Hopefully Simon Cowell learned his lesson last year and won't do that again on neither the US nor the UK version.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:09 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Nothing wrong with that. They do release the % of the votes for each show once the series comes to an end...

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:43 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Mark wrote:
Nothing wrong with that. They do release the % of the votes for each show once the series comes to an end...

Yes, that's absolutely fine, but releasing them DURING the competition tells you who the frontrunner is right away. :smt011 :smt019 As soon I heard Tate Stevens and Carly Rose were the Top 2 the 1st week, it was pretty obvious that they were going to make it to the finale.

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:11 am    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Well, after the complete shambles of the voting last year, I wouldn't be surprised if they DID take the USA's idea and plant it on the UK's show. There's already a lot of buzz generated since Sharon was heard to be returning and with the closed auditions back, there should be a much smaller chance of a joke act getting past the auditions.

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:01 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Here we go...

willrelf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:43 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Good first show, the second Luke was my favourite tonight, catchy song.

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

Just catching up on all I've missed...I have to say, it looks so much better with the original audition set. It's gonna be quite interesting how they cope with the arena auditions as well. Best of both worlds and all that.

I will agree, Luke was very good and so were a few others. :)

willrelf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:06 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

I like Tamera, hope she gets far. Beautiful girl with a great voice. :)

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:30 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

There were quite a lot of familiar faces returning during the weekend. Jade, Amy, Melanie, The Dolly Rockers...I'm guessing this is all to do with the fact that this is the 10th Series and it's a milestone and all that.

Melanie McCabe however could well be the early favorite for the Top 3 girls, assuming that the wildcard vote has been scrapped after what happened last year.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:49 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Melanie did well, hope she gets into the live shows this year. She's got that Katy Perry look going on which I like. :P

No regrets.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Loved Lydia Lucy and Stephanie Woods tonight - both gorgeous girls with lovely voices. :)

No regrets.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:31 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

I've missed a few of the arena auditions, so I'm watching them via catch-up.

I think I have a clear idea of who we may see in the Live Shows.

Anyways, one more weekend of auditions and then it's off to bootcamp.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:00 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

The auditions are now over, Bootcamp next and I think I have a clear idea of the potential acts we could be seeing.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:29 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

And there's the confirmation about the categories.

Gary - Groups
Nicole - Girls
Sharon - Over 25's
Louis - Boys

Nice to see Louis not getting the groups or overs for once.

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:47 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Would be very surprised if Nicole doesn't win again this year. She's got a good category in the girls.

No regrets.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:02 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

First theme for the live shows is revealed

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the ... theme.html

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:43 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013

And we have our Top 12 then.

Boys
Sam
Luke
Nicholas

Girls
Abi
Tamera
Hannah

Over 25's
Sam
Lorna
Shelly

Groups
Kingsland
Rough Copy
Miss Dynamix

I'm sorry but there were some really poor choices made! Joseph was VERY unlucky to lose out to Shelly!

willrelf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:04 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2013
Forum Games Moderator

Would have preferred Melanie instead of Hannah, had a feeling she was going to win. Feel that could be a big mistake for Nicole...

Are we making our predictions this year like usual?

No regrets.

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]