Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:33 pm Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:33 pm

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 7 posts ] 

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:04 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Take on the Twisters - ITV

Warnings: 0
Anyone watching now? New quiz show in place of Tipping Point.
No idea what's going on or what the prize money is.

Top prize appears to be £50,000. The prize won today was £9,500! :D

Fan of classic rock and metal

Last edited by BankerSpanker on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:24 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Take on the Twisters - ITV

According to Wikipedia, the top prize is £50,000 which is very good for a non-Deal or No Deal daytime British game show. :smt023 :smt023

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:13 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Take on the Twisters - ITV

Unfortunately, I just can't get into this show. It's too long and not very exciting. The Chase was better. Julia Bradbury doesn't make a good host in my opinion.

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:16 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Take on the Twisters - ITV

BankerSpanker wrote:
Unfortunately, I just can't get into this show. It's too long and not very exciting. The Chase was better. Julia Bradbury doesn't make a good host in my opinion.

Same here.... in case you didn't know... The Chase is starting in the USA and it will have it's premier next month!

...also some new episodes are due soon as three weeks ago they were filming some more celebrity specials... don't know who they were.

American Coupon Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 pm    Author: American Coupon Boy    Post subject: Re: Take on the Twisters - ITV

Mark wrote:
Same here.... in case you didn't know... The Chase is starting in the USA and it will have it's premier next month!

Yep, and Mark Labett a.k.a "The Beast" will be the Chaser for every episode. It will air on GSN, America's equivalent of Challenge. I imagine, though, with GSN's budget and the cash-builder being played for $5,000 a question, that the questions will be harder for the contestants than they are on the U.K. version. :roll:

The next series begins immediately after the premiere of the Deal or No Deal revival.

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:39 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: Take on the Twisters - ITV

That's how the show started here... with him as for every episode... then they got another Chaser and so on. I'd expect they may do the same over there if the show is popular.

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: Take on the Twisters - ITV

$5,000 per question?! That's just over £3,250. ITV are so cheap! :roll:

[ 7 posts ] 
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]