Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:38 am Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 6:38 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:35 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Warnings: 0
'Hello Kitty' by Avril Lavigne...I used to love Avril but what the HELL is this?! :smt009 :smt011

It's incredibly annoying, cringe-inducing and musically it just sounds like so many other pop songs out there with it's generic dubstep brat drops :roll:

I think it deserved to be Adam Buckley's #1 worst song of 2014! :smt019

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:17 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Lips Are Movin' - Meghan Trainor

This garbage is Radio 2's Record of the Week?! :smt019

Another song to add to the list of worst songs ever:
You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile - Sia

Same old generic crap that we've heard over and over again in the Top 40! :smt011

Fan of classic rock and metal

thundercat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:35 pm    Author: thundercat    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

A few more that ive heard and reminded me why I hated them so much.

Prince - kiss (have collections of Prince stuff and 1999 is one of my top 10 but this is rubbish)
Mariah Carey - all I want for Christmas is you (unbearable)
Wham - wake me up before you go go, again have lots of George Michael solo songs bit this hurts my ears.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:12 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne - Only

Well, overall it's just these generic (c)rappers being generic (c)rappers, but probably worth mentioning because of the glorified nazi theme of the video more than anything. I'm personally not offended by Nazi stuff, but this is another example of these awful rappers proving how low they can go IMO :eyes:

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:39 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

thundercat wrote:
A few more that ive heard and reminded me why I hated them so much.

Prince - kiss (have collections of Prince stuff and 1999 is one of my top 10 but this is rubbish)
Mariah Carey - all I want for Christmas is you (unbearable)
Wham - wake me up before you go go, again have lots of George Michael solo songs bit this hurts my ears.

The DFS advert comes to mind whenever I think of that song. I mean it was on in OCTOBER for goodness sake! :x

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:41 pm    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

"Let it go, let it gooooooooo"

Enough of that song already! :evil:

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:06 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

BankerSpanker wrote:

This. I actually walked into the bowling alley the other day. On arrival, I was greeted by this bloody song playing on the PA and I walked out instantly! :smt078

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:54 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

Most work by Rammstein. I've really gone off them lately...and the German industrial metal scene as a whole, to be honest, in favour of more intricate, personal stuff. :smt023

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

Skyline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:54 am    Author: Skyline    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

BankerSpanker wrote:

LET IT GOOOO LET IT GOOOOO

THAT PERFECT GIRL IS GONE

HERE I STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND IN THE LIGHT OF DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

LET THE STORM RAGE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:59 am    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Skyline wrote:

LET IT GOOOO LET IT GOOOOO

THAT PERFECT GIRL IS GONE

HERE I STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND IN THE LIGHT OF DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

LET THE STORM RAGE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY

!

:smt019 :smt013 :smt018 :spank :x

dont ever call me *blows ears back* doll! ;-)

BankerSpanker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:41 am    Author: BankerSpanker    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Gavin Degraw - Fire

Yet more boring generic pop crap. It sounds similar to the other rubbish we've already heard in the Top 40 and it's Radio 2's Record of the Week! :smt019

Dr. Hindsight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:00 pm    Author: Dr. Hindsight    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Ohhh nohhh, not that terrible song from the Nezorf movie again. No, blondie, we don't want to build a snowman with you and your equally blonde sister. Go get someone else to do it with you; we're through with hearing about it. If you really want snow and stuff, come up here to Canada. There's a reason why it's often called The Great White North.

All About that Bass and Fancy are two songs I can't stand. Thank God for smooth jazz and alternative rock; they've prevented me from hearing the rubbish music of today.

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:57 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Anything by Iggy Azalea, she is so FAKE!

She's an innocent-looking small-town Australian girl and here she is rapping about how she's some hardcore badgirl from the hood! :smt011

In terms of her music, it's just more of the same "Blah Blah Blah, Haters. Blah Blah Blah, Money. Blah Blah Blah, Drinking. Blah Blah Blah, I'm so awesome" nonsense that the rap industry keep force-feeding to us :roll:

I just listened to her song "Beg For It" for the first time and it just sounds exactly the same as "Fancy", in fact it sounds like it's some cheap prototype of "Fancy" that ended up on the cutting room floor, and then the producers later thought "Hmm, i wonder what we should do with this? Oh, i know, we'll make it anyway so we can make even more money! Who cares if it's just a cheap early version of "Fancy", we'll still make plenty more money off the dumb teenage fangirls because they're so gullible that they'll buy ANYTHING that people try to sell to them for a quick quid!" :roll:

psychokiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:57 pm    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

She gets a lot of stick and rightly so, but why doesn't Nicki Minaj? She seems to be exactly the same, all of the negative attributes apply AND she released the highly offensive Anaconda song. It completely unironically shames skinny women.

It's funny that she feels she's in the right position to mock skinny people when fat people are disgusting...

NOW - I *don't* really hold that opinion, but what if I did? I'd be a very nasty person! So, why isn't Nicki a very nasty person for judging skinny people?

daniel123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:47 pm    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

They're all *beep*, psycho. :|

Like Tom Hanks and his football on that island in 'Cast Away', it looks like it's just me and the bots here now. But that's alright, we're having a grand old time. Aren't we, Wilson? WILSOOOON?!

A few of us who were once part of the furniture, once stalwarts of the grand and extravagant, exuberant and thriving forum, have receded back into the walls, still faintly visible, still here as poignant, reminding relics of an era gone by; but most of us have vanished, forever immersed in the mists of time.

psychokiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:56 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

''Wherever you go there'll be love, love, love, wherever you go there'll be love, love, love''

Noah and the Whale and the social abhorrence that was 5 Years time, forever tied in with the summer of 2008.

Piss in the wind, ta-ra.

daniel123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:33 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

psychokiller wrote:
''Wherever you go there'll be love, love, love, wherever you go there'll be love, love, love''

Noah and the Whale and the social abhorrence that was 5 Years time, forever tied in with the summer of 2008.

Piss in the wind, ta-ra.

However...

...it's now tied in with one of the most beautiful days of my life, 29 January 2015, and also with the most beautiful person ever to enter that life; as such, I may not be its greatest fan, but I hold it forever close to my heart. :smt023

psychokiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:08 am    Author: psychokiller    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

daniel123 wrote:
...it's now tied in with one of the most beautiful days of my life, 29 January 2015, and also with the most beautiful person ever to enter that life; as such, I may not be its greatest fan, but I hold it forever close to my heart. :smt023

Well, are you going to tell us a story?

daniel123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:58 am    Author: daniel123    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?
Forum Games Moderator

psychokiller wrote:
daniel123 wrote:

Well, are you going to tell us a story?

Oh, it's nothing exciting - I just have this friend who I met after the worst year of my life at the back end of 2013, at my new college, and we were kind of peripheral for a year and however long, but we started talking regularly later in 2014 and it was like 'woah, where the &^£@# have you been?!' and we've just become very, very close, and I've never met anyone at all like her. She just sits there and holds me and kisses me or whatever, and talks me through a lot of stuff, and I help her, and we're kind of pulling each other through time at the moment; we've both had a difficult run of it but we have one another, more than anything. She lives an hour and a half away, though, and I've been able to see her twice in the last month - 29 January was the second time, and prior to the first, I hadn't seen her for six. She has such bright hopes for me, and me for her, and we for us both, and it's all rather beautiful, really. It's awful at times - with hospital stuff and all that pertains to that, but also beautiful. :) :smt023

JamesJMH91

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:09 pm    Author: JamesJMH91    Post subject: Re: WORST songs ever?

Anything Mike Posner has released. 'Cooler than me' was a guilty pleasure, and then came the ATROSITY that was 'Bow Chicka Wow Wow'

Then in 2013 he puts out 'Top Of The World' - "This time next year, Imma have enough to buy the whole damn thang thang..." In the hopes that he could top his success of 'Cooler than me'. Well, fast forward 12 months to December 2014 after he put it out and it wasn't enough to get him back to the TOP TOP TOP of Mt Popular! :roll:

I also can't stand his voice, he either sounds like a white Lil Wayne or Macy Gray on speed :smt011

[ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]