Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.

Deal Or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Fansite and Forum: Welcome to DOND, the home of Deal or No Deal fans.
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:02 am Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:02 am

Contestant applications for Deal or No Deal close soon on 3 May 2024. More info here.

New user? Register to join in! Returning user? Login (or reset your password).

Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

Warnings: 0
And now we go back to my predictions from earlier!

killersbee wrote:
District 3 - I'm gobsmacked by these boys, but still, they should not have got this far. The teen girls will have to choose one over the other. Prediction = 6th

Almost precisely what happened.

killersbee wrote:
Ella - The pressure is well and truly on for Ella from here on out, she needs an Alexandra moment if she's going to win this thing which I still expect her to do. Ella to win! Prediction = 1st

Tulisa's mistake to send Kye home came back to haunt her and out she went...ROBBED! :(

killersbee wrote:
Rylan - He's on the tour, so this better be his last night...unless the producers want to axe the show a year before the contract is up! Prediction = 7th

THANK GOD he went out, but once again, I was way off on him going sooner.

killersbee wrote:
Union J - I think these boys will just miss out on the final should it be between them and James for the last spot, they're also not going to win it either. Prediction = 4th

Called it!

killersbee wrote:
Christopher - Christopher will suffer after Rylan's elimination, sure he has Liverpool backing him, but he's clearly not going to make it. Prediction = 5th

He made the final shockingly, but I am so relieved that he didn't win!

killersbee wrote:
Jahmene - Pretty much nailed for the final now, after being amazing for two weeks on the trot, I am certain that he is going to get a career out of this even if he doesn't win. Prediction = 2nd

Called it!

killersbee wrote:
James - This guy has continued to impress me every week and I now see him as a potential finalist, he may well surprise a lot of people. Prediction = 3rd

Well once Ella went out, I think we were heading for history, congratulations to James for ending the bottom two curse!

Overall, I did a lot worse this year...

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:39 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

Now to wait for when the static vote chart gets released...

Last edited by Mark on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

Oh yeah, KP and I are gonna be VERY interested in the voting results this year. :P

killersbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:40 pm    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

So now we know who won each week:

Christopher = 7 Shows!!! :shock:
James = 2 shows! (Including final)

So the leaks were RIGHT then, Christopher WAS leading the votes!

KP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:51 pm    Author: KP    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012
International Forums Moderator

It wasn't even close early on, but ultimately the bottom-two rule got completely subverted - James got the rebound vote, and he never lost it. Clearly, then, he won it in the semi-final.

Ella flirted with relegation for weeks - if the public had known she was in the bottom half at all, I'm pretty sure there'd have been a rebound vote later.

Given these results, I would be astonished if we don't see the full voting order every week next season. The US show does it, these results give Simon all the incentive he needs to export that idea to the mothership show.

I introduced utility theory to the forums. Blame me.
In your choices, beware of words leading you astray. Think in a balanced way about potential gains and losses.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 am    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

Credit to Nicole, she may have been mad as a box of frogs but she turned X Factor history on its head

1. First ever mentor to get to the quarter finals with all acts
2. First ever mentor with a winning act who has been in bottom 2

So I would assume now Tulisa is on her way, whether she walks or is pushed by King Cowell is another matter

Nicole all but on the 2013 panel if she wants to be on it

Bit of an underwhelming final weekend if I'm being honest which did drag on a bit, but congratulations to Digital Spy's number one fan and Nicole.......Can she do a double next year if she's on the panel, we'll see

Look forward to doing this all again next year for the anniversary series

You've been banker bashed
"Regrettably when he rings, he is laughing his designer socks off"

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012
Forum Games Moderator

Wasn't it also the first time two acts from the same category were in the final?

Everything happens for a reason.

No regrets.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:44 am    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

willrelf wrote:
Wasn't it also the first time two acts from the same category were in the final?

All boys final 2 in Series 4 with Leon and Rhydian (Dannii mentoring)

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 am    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

I think there's lots of people (me included) who don't actually vote until the semi finals/finals.

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 am    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

KP wrote:
It wasn't even close early on, but ultimately the bottom-two rule got completely subverted - James got the rebound vote, and he never lost it. Clearly, then, he won it in the semi-final.

Ella flirted with relegation for weeks - if the public had known she was in the bottom half at all, I'm pretty sure there'd have been a rebound vote later.

Given these results, I would be astonished if we don't see the full voting order every week next season. The US show does it, these results give Simon all the incentive he needs to export that idea to the mothership show.

I'd be interested in seeing how many people actually voted each week, because I wouldn't be surprised if the voting figures went up the week after Ella was eliminated.

Dond-knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 am    Author: Dond-knight    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

Double Post sorry.

willrelf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 am    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012
Forum Games Moderator

richie4eva1 wrote:
willrelf wrote:

Yeah, my bad - I realised I'd forgotten about that once I'd thought about it. :p

No regrets.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm    Author: Mark    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-12- ... blic-voted

killersbee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:02 am    Author: killersbee    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

richie4eva1 wrote:
willrelf wrote:

And then a year later, Danni got the Overs. I wonder if Nicole will get the Overs in the next (last) Series.

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:48 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012
Forum Games Moderator

I think Nicole will get the Groups.

No regrets.

richie4eva1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:40 pm    Author: richie4eva1    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012

Tulisa or whoever replaces her - Overs
Nicole if she doesn't quit - Groups
Gary or his replacement - Boys
Louis - Girls

An Overs win is long overdue so expect the new judge if Tulisa goes to get them, and the pattern of the new judge winning at their first attempt keeps going

As Nicole did this year, Tulisa last year and Cheryl in Series 5

And with it more than likely being the last series next year, what better way to finish than how it started with an Overs winner

Louis's also due a second win but they don't seem to want to give him the stronger categories these days and keep lumbering him with the novelty acts whichever category they are in

willrelf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:08 pm    Author: willrelf    Post subject: Re: The X Factor 2012
Forum Games Moderator

Nicole - Groups
Tulisa (or her replacement) - Boys
Gary - Girls
Louis - Overs

No regrets.

[ 397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Deal or No Deal forum index » General Forums » TV - Films - MusicAll times are UTC [ DST ]